Scott Vernon

Hey Mooron, how many days per year do you work?

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Donal" wrote in message

I couldn't care less about what happens in Canada. If your

government is
happy to pay you to sit on your arse, that is their problem. If

you came
live in England, then I might get a bit upset!!

Well...... I can't believe you would take such a haphazard

attitude to the
benefits of government subsidized vacation time Donal! I pay into

the
insurance plan.... so what is the ethical problem in taking

advantage of a
program I subsidize??? There is no employment in my line of work

during the
winter..... in my area. I am merely taking advantage of my climactic
conditions and recouping a small portion of the ridiculous taxes I'm

forced
to endure.

Do you find yourself burdened by your self imposed ethics?