Scott Vernon

"Scout" wrote ...

I'm more passionate about sailing than my posts might indicate. When

I'm
sailing, I temporarily cut the bonds that tie me to other people.

That is
the thing! The wind is free and the water won't be owned. The land

is too
old and changes too slowly for me to understand it, but the water

seems to
transition at a rate more in keeping with my life's passing. When

I'm on the
water, I feel as though I can live several lifetimes in a single

day.

Is that why you sold your boat?

Scotty

Steelers = 13 - 1

Scout

"Scott Vernon" wrote
Is that why you sold your boat?

Exactly!

Steelers = 13 - 1

by 4:30 today, the Eagles will also be 13-1.
Scout

Scott Vernon

Most likely.

"Scout" wrote in message
"Scott Vernon" wrote
Is that why you sold your boat?

Exactly!

Steelers = 13 - 1

by 4:30 today, the Eagles will also be 13-1.
Scout

Maxprop

"Scout" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote
Is that why you sold your boat?

Exactly!

Let me see if I've got this straight: you love the solitude, the solo
adventure, the self-sufficiency of sailing so much that you are now
boatless?

Okay, I'm confused.

Max

Scout

Sold the boat while I building a new home. I need the cash.
Planning a bigger boat (30-35 ft) later, but must suffer through now to get
there.
Scout

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Scout" wrote in message

"Scott Vernon" wrote
Is that why you sold your boat?

Exactly!

Let me see if I've got this straight: you love the solitude, the solo
adventure, the self-sufficiency of sailing so much that you are now
boatless?

Okay, I'm confused.

Max

Horvath

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:28:16 GMT, "Scout"
wrote this crap:

Sold the boat while I building a new home. I need the cash.
Planning a bigger boat (30-35 ft) later, but must suffer through now to get
there.
Scout

Heh Heh Heh! Even with a new house, home improvements never stop. I
have a new house, and I'm currently installing $2000 worth of hardwood
flooring. (And that's just in one room.)

Scott Vernon

"Horvath" wrote this crap:

Even with a trailer home, home improvements never stop. I
have a double wide, and I'm currently installing $20 worth of

hardwood
flooring.

Finally got tired of the splinters from your plywood floors,eh?

Horvath

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:12:43 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote this crap:

Even with a trailer home, home improvements never stop. I
have a double wide, and I'm currently installing $20 worth of

hardwood
flooring.

Finally got tired of the splinters from your plywood floors,eh?

I got carpet, dumbass.

JG

What kind of wood are you using? A friend just put in bamboo.. looks great.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

Sold the boat while I building a new home. I need the cash.
Planning a bigger boat (30-35 ft) later, but must suffer through now to
get
there.
Scout

Heh Heh Heh! Even with a new house, home improvements never stop. I
have a new house, and I'm currently installing $2000 worth of hardwood
flooring. (And that's just in one room.)

Maxprop

"JG" wrote in message

What kind of wood are you using? A friend just put in bamboo.. looks
great.

No wonder the Pandas are almost extinct, with their food supply going into
your friend's floors.

Max