katysails

Laugh, will you . . .Katy has no electricity to run the blender for the
preparation of rum drinks,

I never had a blender when I was at a dock....no loss....

she has no umbrella under which to bask

yes, I do...we have a cockpit
umbrella : P

and no
lounge chairs upon which to sit while drinking rum drinks,

I don't drink rum drinks Except for rum and diet coke they're full of
sugar...) and I have a fine cockpit where I can sit if I want...if I want a
lounge chair, I have a POOL WITH LOUNGE CHAIRAS that I can row to if I so
desire (nyah-nyah you don't have a pool)

and she has no
immediately-available neighbors with whom to party while drinking

I belong to a yacht club...get real...

the
aforementioned rum drinks. Those stipulations, alone, qualify her as a
second-class citizen.

Only if you're using the citizenship requirements for A dock...

Sailing? Who gives a **** about sailing.

I do...