Maxprop

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message

It's so very absurd when I read a post where you actually
referred to Katy having here boat on a mooring as if she
were some kind of second class citizen compared to you
high and might dockers. Bwahahhahahahhahahahhahahha.

Laugh, will you . . .Katy has no electricity to run the blender for the
preparation of rum drinks, she has no umbrella under which to bask and no
lounge chairs upon which to sit while drinking rum drinks, and she has no
immediately-available neighbors with whom to party while drinking the
aforementioned rum drinks. Those stipulations, alone, qualify her as a
second-class citizen.

What's it take to live at a dock besides a desire to be
a zoo animal in a cage for all gawkers to look at as if
you were some kind of freak.

We are, indeed, animals. Or at least we can be. God, I love the dock
lifestyle.

At least Katy is one step closer to being a real sailor
than you will ever be so you're acting so superior to
her shows how uninformed about sailing you really are.

Sailing? Who gives a **** about sailing. We're talking some serious rum
drinking here, you moron. Get a life. Sheesh.

Max