Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

It's so very absurd when I read a post where you actually
referred to Katy having here boat on a mooring as if she
were some kind of second class citizen compared to you
high and might dockers. Bwahahhahahahhahahahhahahha.

Laugh, will you . . .Katy has no electricity to run the blender for the
preparation of rum drinks, she has no umbrella under which to bask and no
lounge chairs upon which to sit while drinking rum drinks, and she has no
immediately-available neighbors with whom to party while drinking the
aforementioned rum drinks. Those stipulations, alone, qualify her as a
second-class citizen.

What's it take to live at a dock besides a desire to be
a zoo animal in a cage for all gawkers to look at as if
you were some kind of freak.

We are, indeed, animals. Or at least we can be. God, I love the dock
lifestyle.

At least Katy is one step closer to being a real sailor
than you will ever be so you're acting so superior to
her shows how uninformed about sailing you really are.

Sailing? Who gives a **** about sailing. We're talking some serious rum
drinking here, you moron. Get a life. Sheesh.

Max

katysails

Laugh, will you . . .Katy has no electricity to run the blender for the
preparation of rum drinks,

I never had a blender when I was at a dock....no loss....

she has no umbrella under which to bask

yes, I do...we have a cockpit
umbrella : P

and no
lounge chairs upon which to sit while drinking rum drinks,

I don't drink rum drinks Except for rum and diet coke they're full of
sugar...) and I have a fine cockpit where I can sit if I want...if I want a
lounge chair, I have a POOL WITH LOUNGE CHAIRAS that I can row to if I so
desire (nyah-nyah you don't have a pool)

and she has no
immediately-available neighbors with whom to party while drinking

I belong to a yacht club...get real...

the
aforementioned rum drinks. Those stipulations, alone, qualify her as a
second-class citizen.

Only if you're using the citizenship requirements for A dock...

Sailing? Who gives a **** about sailing.

I do...

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

I don't drink rum drinks

Yes, I recall that now. Isn't that why you were banished from A-dock?

Except for rum and diet coke they're full of
sugar...)

Nay, nay, sister. Rum and diet tonic. Dark and Stormy, made with diet
ginger beer. Sipping rum, neat. I could go on for hours. You're talking
to a rumophile here.

and I have a fine cockpit where I can sit if I want...if I want a
lounge chair, I have a POOL WITH LOUNGE CHAIRAS that I can row to if I so
desire (nyah-nyah you don't have a pool)

Well, perhaps not in the same sense as YOU YACHTIES, AT YOUR YACHT CLUB!!!!
But Luke's cockpit scuppers plug up now and then, affording us a nice warm
hot tub, at least until his littlist daughter pees in it and sends us
scrambling.

and she has no
immediately-available neighbors with whom to party while drinking

I belong to a yacht club...get real...

Oh yeah, I forgot. But having an afternoon sherry in Waterford crystal in
the lanai with fellow yachties, all wearing your Bretton Reds and blue serge
blazers, just ain't the same as sloshing rum with buds.

the
aforementioned rum drinks. Those stipulations, alone, qualify her as a
second-class citizen.

Only if you're using the citizenship requirements for A dock...

Requirements? Requirements? We don't need no stinking requirements.

Sailing? Who gives a **** about sailing.

I do...

Please don't tell Neal this, but I really prefer to be on the hook or on a
mooring. And much prefer to be under way, going somewhere. So does Clover.
But I'd hate to disappoint him, he's having such a good time trolling for
dock inhabitants.

Max

katysails

You need to come down and visit MYC....I don't think you have us in quite
the right perspective...there are no gold ankle bracelets, the guys drink
inferior beer, and for the most part the kids run around free as
jaybirds....I think you're thinking of the other yacht club up by the
channel...

"Maxprop" wrote in message
k.net...

"katysails" wrote in message

[...]

Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote in message
You need to come down and visit MYC....
...there are no gold ankle bracelets, the guys drink
inferior beer, and us women run around naked as
jaybirds....

Sounds like my kind of place.

Scotty

Bell

Scott Vernon wrote:
"katysails" wrote in message
You need to come down and visit MYC....
...there are no gold ankle bracelets, the guys drink
inferior beer, and us women run around naked as
jaybirds....

Sounds like my kind of place.

Scotty

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

Maxprop

"katysails" wrote in message

You need to come down and visit MYC....I don't think you have us in quite
the right perspective...there are no gold ankle bracelets, the guys drink
inferior beer, and for the most part the kids run around free as
jaybirds....I think you're thinking of the other yacht club up by the
channel...

We've raced at the MYC several times over the past 30 years. I know what
it's like, and I was just yanking your chain. Truth be told, most small YCs
throughout the Great Lakes are similar--ie-not pretentious, rather
family-oriented sailing clubs with members of mostly modest means.

Max