Maxprop

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message

Maxprop wrote:

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message

Agreed. Just buy horse urine, er Molson, and keep everyone healthy.

If that's meant to be an insult you're barking up the wrong tree, I

generally agree with you,
non of the big brand beers in either the US or Canada is good for much

besides putting out
fires.

Why would that be an insult? My country produces copious quantities of the
blandest liquid this side of dishwater and calls it beer. While Molson is
no better, it doesn't excuse the crap we "brew" here.

My comment was just a way of saying "don't rock the boat," if that's what
you are disinclined to do. The majority of people on our dock won't drink
my beer. Comments such as "too hoppy" or "not refreshing" are heard in the
excuses. Fine. It simply means I'm not underwriting the beer consumption
requirements for others, allowing more for my wife and me, and saving me
money.

Certainly there are some good Cannuck microbrews that you could buy without
inducing a vaso-vagal response in your local liquor store employees.

Max

katysails

Max is only partly correct...the people on his dock will say those thing up
to about 7 pm and then they will drink almost anything put before them with
no complaints whatsoever...

link.net...