Capt. Neal®

I notice a bit of frustrated cruelty in your posts, Mr King.

Life must be hard for you lately as you seem to use this group
to attempt to harass other people in a vain attempt to lessen
the blow life has dealt you.

You are becoming more and more like Gaynz in your
frustrated bitterness towards those who enjoy life,
notwithstanding your pretending be more interested in the
opposite sex. Perhaps coming out of the closet would
help.

May I suggest therapy?

CN

"DSK" wrote in message .. .
Overproof wrote:
The true test of a beer is if it is still enjoyable at room temperature.

Why? Refrigeration is hardly cutting-edge technology.

... I
don't personally like Ice cold beer unless it's a very hot day.

Well, there you go. In a climate where it tops 100 regularly for 3
months out the year, you'd probably acquire a taste for beers you
currently disdain. Who knows, you might even learn to like iced tea.

When I want to get drunk... I really have to turn to 151 proof rum or the
Alcool offered in Quebec that clocks in at 96%

Is "151" the number of functioning brain cells?

DSK

Capt. Neal®

Weak beer is real beer. Beer is supposed to be weak.

I say the stronger the beer a man drinks the smaller
or more dysfunctional his penis. Women can't abide
him so he drowns his sorrows in strong beer.

Beer is meant to be drunk in mass quantities. One
should be able to chug a pint on a hot summer afternoon
and then sit and enjoy sipping a second or a third pint
to quench a mighty thirst. The idea is not to get drunk
doing it. The world has too many sots as it is . . .

That is the very nature of beer - mass quantities of
flavor without the drunk factor.

CN

"Donal" wrote in message ...

"Overproof" wrote in message

"DSK" wrote in message

BTW the fact that it didn't sell doesn't mean it's bad... just that

nobody
who walked into the store knew what it was.

BTW - Samuel Adams advertises here because we get most of your TV
channels..... nobody knows about Belgian Beer... but the local Private
Outlet authorized to import it is consistently sold out... why is that???

Let me explain it to you.... you guys know **** when it comes to beer!
That's why!

A Belgian once took me to a pub in Antwerp which sold every brand that was
brewed in Belgium - 1,100 different beers IIRC!
He ordered the strongest for me. It was like syrup. For our second
drink, I requested the weakest.

Regards

Donal

Bob Crantz

Grain alcohol and rainwater for me!

Amen!

Peace on earth!

Purity of essence!

Bob Crantz

"Overproof" wrote in message
Although I can concur on your previously stated opinion regarding personal
tastes in beer, and I'll admit, as I have in the past, that I have not
sampled more than the commercial variety offered by your nation.... but,
I'll have to disagree with your premise on alcohol content. I normally

drink
a beer that is 7.5% alcohol. It's a fine tasting brew and has a nice
slightly bitter after taste. Now I don't consider a beer to be strong

unless
it approaches 9 %. The typical 4.5% offered by American beers is not
considered an alcoholic beverage up here... it's barely palatable if

served
very cold and you can consume it all day in great quantities without
suffering any intoxication.

The true test of a beer is if it is still enjoyable at room temperature. I
don't personally like Ice cold beer unless it's a very hot day.

My current alcohol tolerance as tested by the local constabulary with a
breathalyzer is below the 0.5 PPM reading after 8 of my usual brews

within
4 hours.

When I want to get drunk... I really have to turn to 151 proof rum or the
Alcool offered in Quebec that clocks in at 96%

CM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
What the beer drinkers of other countries beside the
good ole USA don't seem to realize is that more is not
necessarily better.

More alcohol in beer is definitely not better. If I
want a bunch of alcohol, I'll drink Jack Black on
the rocks.

When I drink beer, I want to be able to drink a whole
bunch of beer without getting drunk nor do I want to
taste a bunch of heavy alcohol which ruins the fine
taste of hops and barley and malt.

Beer over five percent alcohol is not real beer at all
in this sailor's opinion. It is an alcoholic's idea of beer.

CN

"Michael" wrote in message
That's cause Canadians have this born to it, built in disdain for
anything
not made in Canada. At one time US beer was known for being weak and
insipid, Snipped remainder

Maxprop

"Overproof" wrote in message

Okay... I decided to take the advise and try Samuel Adams Beer.... so

off
I went to the specialty beer store.... nope ... they don't stock it.. no
requests. They told me to try the local provincial Liquor Store. There I

am

snip of gratuitous Canadian crap

good laugh and I still haven't found that Samuel Adams that they couldn't
pawn off to the drunks up here.... even on a half price sale???

What's Up with Dat???

Tsk, tsk. Not to worry, CM--that Cannucks have no taste for excellent beer
leaves more for us down here in the lower 48.

Molson = Budweiser = Labatts = Schlitz = Miller = leg lifter lager.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Gotta talk about penises don't you.... what a freak.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DSK" wrote in message

BTW the fact that it didn't sell doesn't mean it's bad... just that

nobody
who walked into the store knew what it was.

BTW - Samuel Adams advertises here because we get most of your TV
channels..... nobody knows about Belgian Beer... but the local
Private
Outlet authorized to import it is consistently sold out... why is
that???

Let me explain it to you.... you guys know **** when it comes to beer!
That's why!

A Belgian once took me to a pub in Antwerp which sold every brand that
was
brewed in Belgium - 1,100 different beers IIRC!
He ordered the strongest for me. It was like syrup. For our second
drink, I requested the weakest.

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Excellent point. I hate that dark crap. I don't like being drunk either.
Capt Neal, you are very civilized! God bless you!

Amen! Glory Hole!

Bob Crantz

Jonathan Ganz

It is for someone who ****s in a bucket.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Overproof wrote:
The true test of a beer is if it is still enjoyable at room temperature.

Why? Refrigeration is hardly cutting-edge technology.

... I don't personally like Ice cold beer unless it's a very hot day.

Well, there you go. In a climate where it tops 100 regularly for 3 months
out the year, you'd probably acquire a taste for beers you currently
disdain. Who knows, you might even learn to like iced tea.

When I want to get drunk... I really have to turn to 151 proof rum or
the Alcool offered in Quebec that clocks in at 96%

Is "151" the number of functioning brain cells?

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Grain alcohol and rainwater for me! Then a blow job from Neal.

Amen! Glory Hole!

Peace on earth!

Purity of essence!

Bob Crantz

Overproof

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Overproof wrote:
The true test of a beer is if it is still enjoyable at room temperature.

Why? Refrigeration is hardly cutting-edge technology.

It wasn't even possible when beer was invented....

... I don't personally like Ice cold beer unless it's a very hot day.

Well, there you go. In a climate where it tops 100 regularly for 3 months
out the year, you'd probably acquire a taste for beers you currently
disdain. Who knows, you might even learn to like iced tea.

Like Ice Tea... like Ice Wine..... don't much care for ice beer.

When I want to get drunk... I really have to turn to 151 proof rum or
the Alcool offered in Quebec that clocks in at 96%

Is "151" the number of functioning brain cells?

The amount of weak ones destroyed per second.

DSK