Scott Vernon

Don't forget a splash of lemon.

SV

OzOne wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:29:08 -0500, Capt. Neal®
scribbled thusly:

Coopers 4.5% Alc/Vol Pretty feeble.

The Sparkling Ale i recmmended is 5.8, the special old stout 6.8.

James Squire Australian Strong Ale is a no-expense-spared beer,

brewed to the glowing russet colour of autumn leaves. Crystal wheat
and several malted barleys produce deep toasted flavours with a

rich toffee edge. Lifted floral hop notes of rare Australian hops
complement the profoundly malty, biscuity flavours and the

apricot/fig esters created by wild ale fermentation.

Food matching suggestions:
Crowned with a rewarding dry finish, James Squire Australian Strong

Ale is a powerful winter warmer. It's an ideal accompaniment to
rich meaty stews, aged cheddars, and delicious game dishes such as

kangaroo or venison.

Available in 345ml bottle
6.8% ALC/VOL.

More like it!!!!

CN

OzOne wrote in message

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:48:09 -0500, Capt. Neal®
scribbled thusly:

Good idea. American beer is about as weak as Democrat voter
turnout.

CN

Here are a few real beers for you....might even be available over
there.....just in case you get any ideas.

http://www.coopers.com.au/default2.asp
The sparkling and stout are perfect

http://www.malt-shovel.com.au/
Amber and Porter are the picks here.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Overproof

"Wally" wrote in message
Try McEwan's Champion - 500ml bottles, 7.3%. Dark, full-bodied, and
absolutely delicious.

Heh Wally de Mooray Eel.... what's up?

I'm swiggin' back on fine Belgian Leffe Blonde!!
Last night I sampled a fine dark Warthog!

This of course was preambled by a nocturnal circumnavigation of the 7 acre
property boundary with a well balanced and properly twisted blunt of BC Bud
and a tall cool bottle of Lambs Navy 151 Overproof. The hound... a Rhodesian
Ridgeback.... running point! My Buckmaster knife fastened to my belt......
Yeah! I was a machine! Nothin' spells control like an intoxicating
perimeter patrol!

Life.... she is looking good ... and even better as I leave sobriety in my
wake! :-D

CM

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice.

ahhhhhhh, simple pleasures only a true sailor will understand.

Scotty

Scott, that's all Neal has. THAT'S ALL. You have a wife, friends,
kids, at least one truck.

So? He seems happy.

Well, for a simple person like Neal, I guess that's a good thing.

2 trucks,

Good for you! I only have one, and it's only a Ford Ranger XLT.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Gilligan

Is it truly better than that picture of Katy (sporting the beehive) and a
jar of vaseline?

Gilligan

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice.

To make it even better, I'm using a wireless connection
to thoroughly crush Booby, Cairns, Oz and Gayboy Gaynz.

God has truly blessed me.

CN

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in

message
In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice.

ahhhhhhh, simple pleasures only a true sailor will understand.

Scotty

Scott, that's all Neal has. THAT'S ALL. You have a wife, friends,
kids, at least one truck.

So? He seems happy.

Well, for a simple person like Neal, I guess that's a good thing.

2 trucks,

Good for you! I only have one, and it's only a Ford Ranger XLT.

That's not a real truck.

Scott Vernon

"Overproof" wrote

I'm swiggin' back on fine Belgian Leffe Blonde!!

What's her name?

Last night I sampled a fine dark Warthog!

TMI

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

Good for you! I only have one, and it's only a Ford Ranger XLT.

That's not a real truck.

It's a pickup, and gets better gas mileage than a full-size pickup or
bigger truck. I like it. Perfect for my needs.
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

Scott Vernon wrote:

Good for you! I only have one, and it's only a Ford Ranger XLT.

That's not a real truck.

It's a pickup, and gets better gas mileage than a full-size pickup

or
bigger truck. I like it. Perfect for my needs.

Real trucks, for real men, don't get ''gas mileage''.

SV

Nav

Overproof wrote:

"Wally" wrote in message

Try McEwan's Champion - 500ml bottles, 7.3%. Dark, full-bodied, and
absolutely delicious.

Heh Wally de Mooray Eel.... what's up?

I'm swiggin' back on fine Belgian Leffe Blonde!!
Last night I sampled a fine dark Warthog!

This of course was preambled by a nocturnal circumnavigation of the 7 acre
property boundary with a well balanced and properly twisted blunt of BC Bud
and a tall cool bottle of Lambs Navy 151 Overproof. The hound... a Rhodesian
Ridgeback.... running point! My Buckmaster knife fastened to my belt......
Yeah! I was a machine! Nothin' spells control like an intoxicating
perimeter patrol!

Buckmaster knife... Is it keen to cut something?

Bwhahhahahhaha

Cheers