Jonathan Ganz

From the Grapes of Wrath?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
I've been thinking about changing my name to
Jim Casy

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
We knew that. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
One of the characters from To Kill a Mockingbird.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Seems I read the book once a looooooong time ago, the only character
names I can recall are Atticus Finch, Boo Radley sp? and I think Scout,
the little girl.

Scout, in fact a descendant of the great General Robert E. Lee, in fact,
the courageous and honorable Harper Lee, author of Mockingbird and in
whose honor, my newsgroup persona is named!
Scout

Scout

Too easy! Ok, now I'll have to read a 3rd book.
I'll need a couple of months and plenty of hot coffee.
Jim Casy

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
From the Grapes of Wrath?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
"John Cairns" wrote in message
. com...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
One of the characters from To Kill a Mockingbird.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Seems I read the book once a looooooong time ago, the only character
names I can recall are Atticus Finch, Boo Radley sp? and I think
Scout, the little girl.

Scout, in fact a descendant of the great General Robert E. Lee, in
fact, the courageous and honorable Harper Lee, author of Mockingbird
and in whose honor, my newsgroup persona is named!
Scout

Overproof

"Joe" wrote in message

And it is good knife in the right hands. Nothing a pussy thats
afraid of rust will want thou.

It's not a good knife.... and it rusts... it's a POS

Bull****, you will be hacking all day on a 2 inch sapling. Your knife
has neither the weight or proper blade for walking the fence

Difference is I have a cheap Bolo Machete.... you don't have a Buckmaster.
You can't really make that comparison....

Big Deal, I have bucks, gerbers, case's, soligens, and some hand
folded jap **** that will slice a nats eyebrow a dozen times longways.

Yeah ..that 'jap ****'... way sharper than anything ever produced by
Americans!

Navs just a sheep man happy to have a sharp set of sheers, he likes he
his sheep shaved.

No.. Nav likes them wooly so his velcro gloves have something to hold to...

I gutted and skined a dozen havalenia down on the king ranch without
ever seeing a wet stone, no big deal.

Skinnin' pigs is hardly a test of a blade Joe... try a 2200lb Bison or 20
Caribou at -46c.

Bwahahahahahahaha

WTF???

Yeah and you never bent a prop ect.... Bwahahahahah
You got do it to **** up mooron. Ive done it several thousand times so
ever once and a while I deserve a FU.

Bent props... yeah.. dozens on my dinghy! Never on my sailboat!

Just as long as it has a maple leaf on it OK. Thanks

All my nose wipes are imported... with the American Flag printed on'em!

CM

Jonathan Ganz

I read the third one also. g

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scout" wrote in message
Too easy! Ok, now I'll have to read a 3rd book.
I'll need a couple of months and plenty of hot coffee.
Jim Casy

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
From the Grapes of Wrath?

--