Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in

message
In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Capt. NealŪ" wrote in message
I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice.

ahhhhhhh, simple pleasures only a true sailor will understand.

Scotty

Scott, that's all Neal has. THAT'S ALL. You have a wife, friends,
kids, at least one truck.

So? He seems happy.

Well, for a simple person like Neal, I guess that's a good thing.

2 trucks,

Good for you! I only have one, and it's only a Ford Ranger XLT.

That's not a real truck.