Jonathan Ganz

In article , gonefishiing wrote:
what's the matter: won't they let you into a restuarant?
gf.

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice.

To make it even better, I'm using a wireless connection
to thoroughly crush Booby, Cairns, Oz and Gayboy Gaynz.

God has truly blessed me.

He's been thrown out of every bar in the area... an obnoxious drunk
I'm told.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article , OzOne wrote:
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:28:43 -0500, Capt. Neal®
scribbled thusly:

I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice.

To make it even better, I'm using a wireless connection
to thoroughly crush Booby, Cairns, Oz and Gayboy Gaynz.

God has truly blessed me.

CN

I'm green Cappy.
I'm sitting here in my airconditioned office, looking out on my little
Seawind bobbing about in the powerboat wakes while I try and make some
sense of the current state of the stockmarket.

It's 38 deg C gonna be over 100F and the hot NW has just kicked in at
about 15kts.

Ozzyland is great.... sigh... it's sunny, but coldish. Probably go for
an evening sail tomorrow.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Scott Vernon

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice.

ahhhhhhh, simple pleasures only a true sailor will understand.

Scotty

Scott Vernon

Ozone wrote

I'm green Cappy.
I'm sitting here in my airconditioned office, looking out on my

little
Seawind bobbing about in the powerboat wakes while I try and make

some
sense of the current state of the stockmarket.

It's 38 deg C gonna be over 100F and the hot NW has just kicked in

at
about 15kts.

My boat's on its' cradle. I cut/split/stacked firewood today.

Hope this helps.
Scooty

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice.

ahhhhhhh, simple pleasures only a true sailor will understand.

Scotty

Scott, that's all Neal has. THAT'S ALL. You have a wife, friends,
kids, at least one truck.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Capt. Neal®

Coopers 4.5% Alc/Vol Pretty feeble.

James Squire Australian Strong Ale is a no-expense-spared beer, brewed to the glowing russet colour of autumn leaves. Crystal wheat
and several malted barleys produce deep toasted flavours with a rich toffee edge. Lifted floral hop notes of rare Australian hops
complement the profoundly malty, biscuity flavours and the apricot/fig esters created by wild ale fermentation.

Food matching suggestions:
Crowned with a rewarding dry finish, James Squire Australian Strong Ale is a powerful winter warmer. It's an ideal accompaniment to
rich meaty stews, aged cheddars, and delicious game dishes such as kangaroo or venison.

Available in 345ml bottle
6.8% ALC/VOL.

More like it!!!!

CN

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:48:09 -0500, Capt. Neal®
scribbled thusly:

Good idea. American beer is about as weak as Democrat voter
turnout.

CN

Here are a few real beers for you....might even be available over
there.....just in case you get any ideas.

http://www.coopers.com.au/default2.asp
The sparkling and stout are perfect

http://www.malt-shovel.com.au/
Amber and Porter are the picks here.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Wally

Capt. Neal® wrote:

Available in 345ml bottle
6.8% ALC/VOL.

More like it!!!!

Try McEwan's Champion - 500ml bottles, 7.3%. Dark, full-bodied, and
absolutely delicious.

--
Wally
www.artbywally.com

Nav

OzOne wrote:

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:48:09 -0500, Capt. Neal®
scribbled thusly:

Good idea. American beer is about as weak as Democrat voter
turnout.

CN

Here are a few real beers for you....might even be available over
there.....just in case you get any ideas.

A nutty finish. Didn't Austin Powers say that once?

Cheers

Overproof

OzOne wrote in message
http://www.coopers.com.au/default2.asp
The sparkling and stout are perfect

COOPERS!!!!! I drank that in Samoa!

CM

Scott Vernon

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I'm sitting in the cockpit of my fine yacht on my mooring in
Florida Bay where the breeze is light and the temperature
is in the 80s. I'm eating grilled Ballpark hot dogs on deli
buns with relish and mustard, baked beans, potato chips
and washing it down with Rolling Rock beers on ice.

ahhhhhhh, simple pleasures only a true sailor will understand.

Scotty

Scott, that's all Neal has. THAT'S ALL. You have a wife, friends,
kids, at least one truck.

So? He seems happy.

2 trucks,

Scotty