Scott Vernon

Don't forget a splash of lemon.

SV

OzOne wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:29:08 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
scribbled thusly:

Coopers 4.5% Alc/Vol Pretty feeble.

The Sparkling Ale i recmmended is 5.8, the special old stout 6.8.

James Squire Australian Strong Ale is a no-expense-spared beer,

brewed to the glowing russet colour of autumn leaves. Crystal wheat
and several malted barleys produce deep toasted flavours with a

rich toffee edge. Lifted floral hop notes of rare Australian hops
complement the profoundly malty, biscuity flavours and the

apricot/fig esters created by wild ale fermentation.

Food matching suggestions:
Crowned with a rewarding dry finish, James Squire Australian Strong

Ale is a powerful winter warmer. It's an ideal accompaniment to
rich meaty stews, aged cheddars, and delicious game dishes such as

kangaroo or venison.

Available in 345ml bottle
6.8% ALC/VOL.

More like it!!!!

CN

OzOne wrote in message

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:48:09 -0500, Capt. NealŪ
scribbled thusly:

Good idea. American beer is about as weak as Democrat voter
turnout.

CN

Here are a few real beers for you....might even be available over
there.....just in case you get any ideas.

http://www.coopers.com.au/default2.asp
The sparkling and stout are perfect

http://www.malt-shovel.com.au/
Amber and Porter are the picks here.