Nav

Overproof wrote:

"Wally" wrote in message

Try McEwan's Champion - 500ml bottles, 7.3%. Dark, full-bodied, and
absolutely delicious.

Heh Wally de Mooray Eel.... what's up?

I'm swiggin' back on fine Belgian Leffe Blonde!!
Last night I sampled a fine dark Warthog!

This of course was preambled by a nocturnal circumnavigation of the 7 acre
property boundary with a well balanced and properly twisted blunt of BC Bud
and a tall cool bottle of Lambs Navy 151 Overproof. The hound... a Rhodesian
Ridgeback.... running point! My Buckmaster knife fastened to my belt......
Yeah! I was a machine! Nothin' spells control like an intoxicating
perimeter patrol!

Buckmaster knife... Is it keen to cut something?

Bwhahhahahhaha

Cheers