Capt. Neal®

Default Ganz fought his way out of deletion

I couldn't believe it. I set up a rule in OE for any post
with 'Ganz' in the from column to delete the post.

Things went along pretty good for a few days with
no posts from Jonathan darkening my LCD.

Then today Ganz was back again. I wondered
if Ganz was a Phil Hendrie character who know
how to fight his way off hold and off deletion.

I thought about it and then realized I had used
system restore to get rid of Media Player 10 and
roll back to Media Player 9 which I liked better.

Media Player 10 seems to be slow and more like
Real Player with a bunch of stupid stuff trying
to download from the media sites all the time.
Also, MP10 refused to stop taking over as default
DVD player no matter how much I configured it
to not be the default player for DVD. I prefer
WinDVD because of the small footprint and fast
play with all the good keyboard controls for stop,
pause, slow-mo, reverse, frame by frame, etc.

Anyway, I was relieved when I understood that
Ganz cannot fight his way off delete and it was
only system restore that had done away with my
new rule.

CN
Jonathan Ganz

I'm less than honored that you care.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
[...]

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Anyway, I was relieved when I understood that
Ganz cannot fight his way off delete and it was
only system restore that had done away with my
new rule.

Filtering Ganz should free up about 50% more bandwidth, by my calculation.
Even Bubbles has lost out to this mindless freak in terms of sheer posting
magnitude.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Feel free to start right now. Probably you don't have the "technical
ability."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Anyway, I was relieved when I understood that
Ganz cannot fight his way off delete and it was
only system restore that had done away with my
new rule.

Filtering Ganz should free up about 50% more bandwidth, by my calculation.
Even Bubbles has lost out to this mindless freak in terms of sheer posting
magnitude.

Max

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Feel free to start right now. Probably you don't have the "technical
ability."

Heh, heh. Right. No, Jon-boy, I enjoy seeing your brainless, dickless
the neighbor's mangy dog for ****ting in my garden. It's free fertilizer.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Like I said, you don't have the technical ability, or is it mental ability?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Feel free to start right now. Probably you don't have the "technical
ability."

Heh, heh. Right. No, Jon-boy, I enjoy seeing your brainless, dickless
the neighbor's mangy dog for ****ting in my garden. It's free fertilizer.

Max

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Like I said, I don't have a dick.

Jonathan Ganz

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Like I said, I don't have a dick.

We don't care.

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

I couldn't believe it. I set up a rule in OE for any post
with 'Ganz' in the from column to delete the post.

Jon keeps changing one/or more characters in his e-mail address to avoid the
kill file with people who use OE.

When I get more time I think I'm going to go back to my X-News reader or
maybe Forte Agent which has a free version call Free Agent.

LP

Jonathan Ganz

Hahahaha.... what a wimp. So, you're a wimp and a liar. Right on.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Ganz Emigrates! Michael ASA 1 November 19th 04 06:48 PM
OT Bush propaganda against Kerry basskisser General 125 October 4th 04 09:22 PM
Prayers for Ganz Bob Crantz ASA 8 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
Ganz reminds me of . . . Simple Simon ASA 15 December 11th 03 08:27 PM
Ganz is still lost. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 19th 03 02:21 AM