Simple Simon

Default Ganz reminds me of . . .

From recent paranoid comments posted by Ganz it
seems to me Jonathan is like the 90-year-old lady
with a colostomy bag who is frightened to leave
her house because she's convinced she'll become
a rape victim.

So sad that people like Ganz, who are small and
insignificant, have a tendency to overcompensate
by placing far more importance on their person
than reality suggests they should.

S.Simon

Bobsprit

So sad that people like Ganz, who are small and
insignificant, have a tendency to overcompensate
by placing far more importance on their person
than reality suggests they shoul

I'm afraid I have to agree. Note that he finally admitted to contacting and
complaining to my ISP, though I was never kicked off. Also notice that I didn't
even respond to his post, which was very paranoid and creepy. Ganzy IS the kid
who cried to his parents when the other kids played too rough. I mean, we've
all taken eachother's pics and messed with them, playing jokes and so on. This
poor guy can't hack it and then goes off for months about Horvath's "breasts."
Creepy, creepy and still more creepy.

RB
Bobsprit

Hey Cappy, your recent posts remind me of a retired old wannabee with
a colostomy bag and a beat up old sextant that he uses to birdwatch.

Careful there, Ozzy. Ganz might have an interest in bags and contact your ISP
for offending him!
Oh, you're talking about Neal?

RB
Simple Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
So sad that people like Ganz, who are small and
insignificant, have a tendency to overcompensate
by placing far more importance on their person
than reality suggests they shoul

I'm afraid I have to agree. Note that he finally admitted to contacting and
complaining to my ISP, though I was never kicked off. Also notice that I didn't
even respond to his post, which was very paranoid and creepy. Ganzy IS the kid
who cried to his parents when the other kids played too rough. I mean, we've
all taken eachother's pics and messed with them, playing jokes and so on. This
poor guy can't hack it and then goes off for months about Horvath's "breasts."
Creepy, creepy and still more creepy.

RB

Yes, he definitely has a screw or two loose. Reminds me of
a kid who grew up in an orphanage - no grounding reality.

S.Simon

Scott Vernon

"Bob****" wrote

Note that he finally admitted to contacting and
complaining to my ISP,

I did too.

Also notice that I didn't
even respond to his post,

yes you did.

SV

Jonathan Ganz

Well, at least you accepted my $5 bet. Do you have
PayPal? I'd like to send you the money as per your
request. If not, give me an address.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
From recent paranoid comments posted by Ganz it
seems to me Jonathan is like the 90-year-old lady
with a colostomy bag who is frightened to leave
her house because she's convinced she'll become
a rape victim.

So sad that people like Ganz, who are small and
insignificant, have a tendency to overcompensate
by placing far more importance on their person
than reality suggests they should.

S.Simon

Jonathan Ganz

Sorry cupcake, but I admitted no such thing.

You claimed that your question wasn't a troll, but it obviously
was. I responded to your question with honesty, and you
responded with your childish nonsense. Seems to me that
you've lost again.

So, you admit that you were caught doing something against
your TOS and were disconnected for a time. How interesting!

Question for Ganz Bobsprit ASA 9 December 11th 03 07:08 PM
Ganz OTR Bobsprit ASA 0 November 3rd 03 03:42 AM
Bobsprit defeated by Ganz??? Capt. Mooron ASA 54 August 30th 03 01:09 AM
Ganz is a forger - Film at 11. Jonathan Ganz ASA 25 August 9th 03 03:38 AM
Ganz is still lost. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 19th 03 02:21 AM