Jonathan Ganz

Default Ganz reminds me of . . .

Was this kid perhaps yourself?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

So sad that people like Ganz, who are small and
insignificant, have a tendency to overcompensate
by placing far more importance on their person
than reality suggests they shoul

I'm afraid I have to agree. Note that he finally admitted to contacting

and
complaining to my ISP, though I was never kicked off. Also notice that I

didn't
even respond to his post, which was very paranoid and creepy. Ganzy IS

the kid
who cried to his parents when the other kids played too rough. I mean,

we've
all taken eachother's pics and messed with them, playing jokes and so

on. This
poor guy can't hack it and then goes off for months about Horvath's

"breasts."
Creepy, creepy and still more creepy.

RB

Yes, he definitely has a screw or two loose. Reminds me of
a kid who grew up in an orphanage - no grounding reality.

S.Simon