Bob Crantz

Default Prayers for Ganz

Remember Ganz in your prayers tonight. Pray that the Lord shows him the way
to inner peace. For the Lord is the way and pray Ganz finds him, for he is
the lamb of God.
I'm praying for you Ganz, Amen!

Please the Lord - Vote for BUSH!!!!!!!

BC

Jonathan Ganz

**** off. Keep me out of your thoughts, your fantasies, your prayers.

You can also stop telephoning.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Remember Ganz in your prayers tonight. Pray that the Lord shows him the

way
to inner peace. For the Lord is the way and pray Ganz finds him, for he is
the lamb of God.
I'm praying for you Ganz, Amen!

Please the Lord - Vote for BUSH!!!!!!!

BC

Bobsprit

Pray that the Lord shows him the
way
to inner peace.

The "lord?" What about the Klingons?

RB
Scott Vernon

that's it, keep digging, bob.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Pray that the Lord shows him the
way
to inner peace.

The "lord?" What about the Klingons?

RB

Bob Crantz

I am obsessed with your current situation.

I can help you by showing you the way to the Lord.

Please don't hang up on me, please just listen. You can be saved.

BC

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
**** off. Keep me out of your thoughts, your fantasies, your prayers.

You can also stop telephoning.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Remember Ganz in your prayers tonight. Pray that the Lord shows him the

way
to inner peace. For the Lord is the way and pray Ganz finds him, for he

is
the lamb of God.
I'm praying for you Ganz, Amen!

Please the Lord - Vote for BUSH!!!!!!!

BC

Jonathan Ganz

At least you admit it. I can tell you need strong drugs to control
your fanatasies.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am obsessed with your current situation.

I can help you by showing you the way to the Lord.

Please don't hang up on me, please just listen. You can be saved.

BC

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
**** off. Keep me out of your thoughts, your fantasies, your prayers.

You can also stop telephoning.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Remember Ganz in your prayers tonight. Pray that the Lord shows him

the
way
to inner peace. For the Lord is the way and pray Ganz finds him, for

he
is
the lamb of God.
I'm praying for you Ganz, Amen!

Please the Lord - Vote for BUSH!!!!!!!

BC

Bob Crantz

Unlike you, who needs strong drugs to create them...

Touche,

BC

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
At least you admit it. I can tell you need strong drugs to control
your fanatasies.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am obsessed with your current situation.

I can help you by showing you the way to the Lord.

Please don't hang up on me, please just listen. You can be saved.

BC

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
**** off. Keep me out of your thoughts, your fantasies, your prayers.

You can also stop telephoning.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Remember Ganz in your prayers tonight. Pray that the Lord shows him

the
way
to inner peace. For the Lord is the way and pray Ganz finds him, for

he
is
the lamb of God.
I'm praying for you Ganz, Amen!

Please the Lord - Vote for BUSH!!!!!!!

BC

Jonathan Ganz

I think I would prefer that than having to be on meds all the time.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Unlike you, who needs strong drugs to create them...

Touche,

BC

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
At least you admit it. I can tell you need strong drugs to control
your fanatasies.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
I am obsessed with your current situation.

I can help you by showing you the way to the Lord.

Please don't hang up on me, please just listen. You can be saved.

BC

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
**** off. Keep me out of your thoughts, your fantasies, your

prayers.

You can also stop telephoning.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Remember Ganz in your prayers tonight. Pray that the Lord shows

him
the
way
to inner peace. For the Lord is the way and pray Ganz finds him,

for
he
is
the lamb of God.
I'm praying for you Ganz, Amen!

Please the Lord - Vote for BUSH!!!!!!!

BC

Bobsprit

I can help you by showing you the way to the Ford.

Ahhh...NOW you're talking!

RB