Capt. Neal®

Default Ganz fought his way out of deletion

I couldn't believe it. I set up a rule in OE for any post
with 'Ganz' in the from column to delete the post.

Things went along pretty good for a few days with
no posts from Jonathan darkening my LCD.

Then today Ganz was back again. I wondered
if Ganz was a Phil Hendrie character who know
how to fight his way off hold and off deletion.

I thought about it and then realized I had used
system restore to get rid of Media Player 10 and
roll back to Media Player 9 which I liked better.

Media Player 10 seems to be slow and more like
Real Player with a bunch of stupid stuff trying
to download from the media sites all the time.
Also, MP10 refused to stop taking over as default
DVD player no matter how much I configured it
to not be the default player for DVD. I prefer
WinDVD because of the small footprint and fast
play with all the good keyboard controls for stop,
pause, slow-mo, reverse, frame by frame, etc.

Anyway, I was relieved when I understood that
Ganz cannot fight his way off delete and it was
only system restore that had done away with my
new rule.

CN
Jonathan Ganz

I'm less than honored that you care.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
[...]

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Anyway, I was relieved when I understood that
Ganz cannot fight his way off delete and it was
only system restore that had done away with my
new rule.

Filtering Ganz should free up about 50% more bandwidth, by my calculation.
Even Bubbles has lost out to this mindless freak in terms of sheer posting
magnitude.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Feel free to start right now. Probably you don't have the "technical
ability."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Anyway, I was relieved when I understood that
Ganz cannot fight his way off delete and it was
only system restore that had done away with my
new rule.

Filtering Ganz should free up about 50% more bandwidth, by my calculation.
Even Bubbles has lost out to this mindless freak in terms of sheer posting
magnitude.

Max

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Feel free to start right now. Probably you don't have the "technical
ability."

Heh, heh. Right. No, Jon-boy, I enjoy seeing your brainless, dickless
the neighbor's mangy dog for ****ting in my garden. It's free fertilizer.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Like I said, you don't have the technical ability, or is it mental ability?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Feel free to start right now. Probably you don't have the "technical
ability."

Heh, heh. Right. No, Jon-boy, I enjoy seeing your brainless, dickless
the neighbor's mangy dog for ****ting in my garden. It's free fertilizer.

Max

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Like I said, I don't have a dick.

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

I couldn't believe it. I set up a rule in OE for any post
with 'Ganz' in the from column to delete the post.

Jon keeps changing one/or more characters in his e-mail address to avoid the
kill file with people who use OE.

When I get more time I think I'm going to go back to my X-News reader or
maybe Forte Agent which has a free version call Free Agent.

LP

Jonathan Ganz

Hahahaha.... what a wimp. So, you're a wimp and a liar. Right on.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

I couldn't believe it. I set up a rule in OE for any post
with 'Ganz' in the from column to delete the post.

Jon keeps changing one/or more characters in his e-mail address to avoid
the kill file with people who use OE.

When I get more time I think I'm going to go back to my X-News reader or
maybe Forte Agent which has a free version call Free Agent.

LP

Capt. Neal®

My Dear, intelligent, desirable, accomplished, attractive,
skilled, upstanding, alluring, long-legged, blonde bombshell,
hunk of conservative Republican womanhood.

Not to worry . . .

I found a better way to deal with Gaynz's pungent, puerile posts.

It gives greater satisfaction and unlike yourself, I have enough
of time to deal with Gaynz's posts one by one. It's especially
gratifying lately to see him post 20 or 30 times and to note by
the headers that he rarely gets a response any more. I guess
subscribers are kill-filling him, ignoring him or deleting him more
and more as long as he refuses to see the error of his ways and
the uselessness of his posts.

What I did was put the little red X (delete) on the menu bar (right
click empty spot on menu bar and choose customize). Then I highlight
a Gaynz header, then I hit the little red X and away the header and
post goes, never to be seen again.

Now, if only I could figure out how to associate a sound with the
delete action. Any Window's XP experts out there know how? I'd
appreciate the tip. It would be hilarious to delete a Gaynz post and
hear a scream, or a baby crying, or a "No, no, no - not again,"
in a wimpy little voice. Maybe the sound of machine gun fire would
be nice once in a while. If I could set up a random rotation of sound
bites, it would be hilarious!

Hahhahah aha hahah ha ahhahahahha aha ah a ah ahahaha!
I was just thinking of the sound of a toilet flushing and
imagining Gaynz swirling down the drain with the rest of
the turds.

PS Enjoyed reading all your posts. You liven up this group
quite a bit. We poor old sailors have so few young, charming
women in our lives. Hope you have more time around the holiday
to drop in and add your abundant grace and charm to the
proceedings.

PPS Hey, what's the deal with the Good Captain Mooron being
so fortunate to receive a photo of you? What do I have
to do to receive one? (I did my best to butter you up in
the greeting) I promise I would not share
such a treasure with anyone else. I promise I would not
do a Photoshop job on it like I did with Katysails. I promise
I would keep it clean and stain free. (No, not what you're
probably thinking - it's the cat who likes to smell everything
with his wet little nose.

Very Respectfully,
Capt. Neal

It's almost as good as punching the little psycho in the nose.

CN

Ganz Emigrates! Michael ASA 1 November 19th 04 06:48 PM
OT Bush propaganda against Kerry basskisser General 125 October 4th 04 09:22 PM
Prayers for Ganz Bob Crantz ASA 8 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
Ganz reminds me of . . . Simple Simon ASA 15 December 11th 03 08:27 PM
Ganz is still lost. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 19th 03 02:21 AM