Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Neal®

Default Ganz fought his way out of deletion

I couldn't believe it. I set up a rule in OE for any post
with 'Ganz' in the from column to delete the post.

Things went along pretty good for a few days with
no posts from Jonathan darkening my LCD.

Then today Ganz was back again. I wondered
if Ganz was a Phil Hendrie character who know
how to fight his way off hold and off deletion.

I thought about it and then realized I had used
system restore to get rid of Media Player 10 and
roll back to Media Player 9 which I liked better.

Media Player 10 seems to be slow and more like
Real Player with a bunch of stupid stuff trying
to download from the media sites all the time.
Also, MP10 refused to stop taking over as default
DVD player no matter how much I configured it
to not be the default player for DVD. I prefer
WinDVD because of the small footprint and fast
play with all the good keyboard controls for stop,
pause, slow-mo, reverse, frame by frame, etc.

Anyway, I was relieved when I understood that
Ganz cannot fight his way off delete and it was
only system restore that had done away with my
new rule.

CN

Ganz Emigrates! Michael ASA 1 November 19th 04 06:48 PM
OT Bush propaganda against Kerry basskisser General 125 October 4th 04 09:22 PM
Prayers for Ganz Bob Crantz ASA 8 June 9th 04 12:19 PM
Ganz reminds me of . . . Simple Simon ASA 15 December 11th 03 08:27 PM
Ganz is still lost. Simple Simon ASA 1 July 19th 03 02:21 AM