Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
SAIL LOCO wrote:
California and NY swung hard for Kerry. Why? Because they
are the social and economic centers of the country. In NY you find tolerant
folks

I always said the Boob lives in a parallel universe. Nobody ever said
"tolerant folks" live in N.Y. In fact everybody says it's a tough place to
live because of the people. You are displaying that mind set that too many New
Yorkers have which thinks everything between the two coasts is a farm.

They may not be farms, but they're definitly fly-over states.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit

In fact everybody says it's a tough place to
live because of the people.

Gosh, the US Government survey says NY is the safest city.
FACT.
Loco is an Idiot. FACT!

Bwahahahahhaaha!

RB
Bobsprit

You are displaying that mind set that too many New
Yorkers have which thinks everything between the two coasts is a farm.

I used to live in Kentucky, you moron. Never did I see a more racist place. I
was in NC this summer and it's no better. My wife is from Ohio and she's glad
to be away from the narrow minded folks there as well.
Moo.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
it was aimed at ganz and your ilk to stop crying about losing and do
something positve for once. Get over it, you lost. move on. Stop
crying and blaming others. In other words, stop being a liberal.

While you aim your insults without provocation at me? Sorry
Peter... **** you scooter.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Thom Stewart wrote:
Peter,

There is a strange thing that happens in this Country every Election
Year.

It comes as a shock to New Yorkers, San Francisco, and Los Angeles that
they are not the United States. It really bothers them to learn that
they have to be submitted to the will of the rest of the Nation. They
have trouble understanding that they are only a part of the United
States of America and not that the USA is part of their domain.

We tend to lead the nation in all of the significant social and
technological ways. Even the Republican governor we have is pretty
progressive.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Bobsprit

Loco, Dave, Joe, and Scotty to agree with me? They started flinging
the insults, and I refuse to lie down.

You sure as hell better not lie down with Scotty Potti around.

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Peter,

There is a strange thing that happens in this Country every Election
Year.

It comes as a shock to New Yorkers, San Francisco, and Los Angeles that
they are not the United States. It really bothers them to learn that
they have to be submitted to the will of the rest of the Nation. They
have trouble understanding that they are only a part of the United
States of America and not that the USA is part of their domain.

Sort of the way the USA thinks of itself within the global community??

CM

Thom Stewart

CM,

You are correct. The USA is looked on as the "BULLY ON THE BLOCK" to the
rest of the world right now. I guess with good reason.

We will do something about it. We alway have! It took a long time to
live down the Monroe Doc. but we did it and we survived. We just don't
give ourselves up until we are sure of our own security. I hope so
anyway.

We have some very good examples of giving up national security shown us
by the countries of Europe/Hitler period.

Capt., We'll come around. Give us time. Your Gybes do help. We are
aware!

Ole Thom

Scott Vernon

See Jon, this is exactly what Peter was talking about.

SV

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

They may not be farms, but they're definitly fly-over states.

Scott Vernon

Watch it Mooron, you're being taped.

Scotty

"Capt. Mooron" wrote
Sort of the way the USA thinks of itself within the global

community??

CM

A future Nobel prize winner on a former winner JAXAshby Cruising 2 March 29th 04 04:12 AM
International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
an opportunity tessa General 0 February 22nd 04 11:05 PM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM