Bobsprit

Default Winner List!

Scotty Potty
Joe
Bin Laden
Terrorism
Drug Companies
Racists
Dave

Scott Vernon

King George

"Bobsprit" wrote ...

Scotty Potty
Joe
Dave

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" cried...

Bush
SailLoco
U.S.A.

Scotty Potty
Joe
Dave

Bobsprit

U.S.A.

How did the USA win? Drug companies will continue to steal. Environment will
continue to suffer. The rights of American women and gays will continue to be
challenged. Deficit will continue to grow.
Some win that is.

RB
Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" cried...
U.S.A.

Boo hoo hoo hoo Boo hoo hoo hoo
Boo hoo hoo hoo Boo hoo hoo hoo
Boo hoo hoo hoo Boo hoo hoo hoo

Some LOSER I am.

RB

Bobsprit

Bin Laden
Terrorism
Drug Companies
Racists
Dave

You forgot the rich guys who have dollars invested in defence.

The fact that a president who protects Bin Laden was re-elected pretty much
says it all.

RB
Thom Stewart

Cheessee Oz

Spare us your comments. You've proven yourself a loser on two
continents, politically.

I hope this loss for the Democrate acts as a wake up call. They've gone
way to far to the left. I truly hope that the leaders, some how, pulls
the party back to a much more Moderate Stance.

Ole Thom/ From the losers list

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
wrote:
Actually, the problem is that they haven't gone far enough to the left at all.
If you don't see that, you are blind.

Exactly.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit

I hope this loss for the Democrate acts as a wake up call. They've gone
way to far to the left.

Yeah...silly democrats! Save the environment, save the sick with cheaper meds
and new science, equal rights for everyone. What kinda kooky stuff is that,
right Thom?
Age and wisdom often part, assuming they were ever joined to begin with.

RB
Maxprop

wrote in message

Actually, the problem is that they haven't gone far enough to the left at
all.
If you don't see that, you are blind.

Why not just foment a leftist revolution, Einstein? Kill the president,
shoot up Congress, and install a puppet dictator.

Is that far enough left for ya?

(Isn't it time for you to run and hide again (killfile me)?)

Max

A future Nobel prize winner on a former winner JAXAshby Cruising 2 March 29th 04 04:12 AM
International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
an opportunity tessa General 0 February 22nd 04 11:05 PM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM