BoatBanter.com

-   -   Winner List! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/24754-winner-list.html)

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 01:52 PM

Winner List!

Scotty Potty
Joe
Bin Laden
Terrorism
Drug Companies
Racists
Dave

Scott Vernon November 3rd 04 02:01 PM

King George

"Bobsprit" wrote ...

Scotty Potty
Joe
Dave

Scott Vernon November 3rd 04 02:06 PM

"Bobsprit" cried...

Bush
SailLoco
U.S.A.

Scotty Potty
Joe
Dave

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 02:17 PM

U.S.A.

How did the USA win? Drug companies will continue to steal. Environment will
continue to suffer. The rights of American women and gays will continue to be
challenged. Deficit will continue to grow.
Some win that is.

RB

Scott Vernon November 3rd 04 02:25 PM

"Bobsprit" cried...
U.S.A.

Boo hoo hoo hoo Boo hoo hoo hoo
Boo hoo hoo hoo Boo hoo hoo hoo
Boo hoo hoo hoo Boo hoo hoo hoo

Some LOSER I am.

RB

Bobsprit November 3rd 04 10:46 PM

Bin Laden
Terrorism
Drug Companies
Racists
Dave

You forgot the rich guys who have dollars invested in defence.

The fact that a president who protects Bin Laden was re-elected pretty much
says it all.

RB

Thom Stewart November 3rd 04 11:23 PM

Cheessee Oz

Spare us your comments. You've proven yourself a loser on two
continents, politically.

I hope this loss for the Democrate acts as a wake up call. They've gone
way to far to the left. I truly hope that the leaders, some how, pulls
the party back to a much more Moderate Stance.

Ole Thom/ From the losers list

Jonathan Ganz November 4th 04 12:22 AM

In article ,
wrote:
Actually, the problem is that they haven't gone far enough to the left at all.
If you don't see that, you are blind.

Exactly.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Bobsprit November 4th 04 12:54 AM

I hope this loss for the Democrate acts as a wake up call. They've gone
way to far to the left.

Yeah...silly democrats! Save the environment, save the sick with cheaper meds
and new science, equal rights for everyone. What kinda kooky stuff is that,
right Thom?
Age and wisdom often part, assuming they were ever joined to begin with.

RB

Maxprop November 4th 04 02:10 AM

wrote in message

Actually, the problem is that they haven't gone far enough to the left at
all.
If you don't see that, you are blind.

Why not just foment a leftist revolution, Einstein? Kill the president,
shoot up Congress, and install a puppet dictator.

Is that far enough left for ya?

(Isn't it time for you to run and hide again (killfile me)?)

Max