JAXAshby

Default A future Nobel prize winner on a former winner

Here you have it folks.

Yup, when it come to boat handling, I'll bet I can beat any Nobel prize winner
in physics or any other area, hands down

who said stupid doesn't breed? shen was conceived somehow.
JAXAshby

tell us, again, sher how you know more than the physicists about how physics
works.

dummy.

Here you have it folks.

Yup, when it come to boat handling, I'll bet I can beat any Nobel prize

winner
in physics or any other area, hands down

who said stupid doesn't breed? shen was conceived somehow.

ROFL Jax, if you are so stupid, that you believe because someone has a bunch
of
college degrees or a "nobel" prize, he is automatically going to be an expert
on boat handling, you are even dumber than I thought.
Once again, go buy a boat, start using it daily, all year round, docking and
undocking, and come see me in ten years. I'll still look down on your amateur
butt, as a newbie, but after I watch and listen to you, at least I'll stop
laughing a wee tad sooner, if I can see some improvement. (unlikely).

Shen