Thom Stewart

Pooka Bill,

I'll always have enough Bladder to **** on you, LOSER!

Ole Thom

Jonathan Ganz

Bull... read the State Department website:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/americans1.html#c

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
All I need for Canaduh is a drivers license.

SV

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You'll need proof of US citizenship for Canada and Mexico.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...
Could be. We don't need passports for Canada or Mexico, nor the

USVI or
Puerto Rico. And we don't even need 'em for the BVI--just a birth
certificate and two forms of ID. Apart from Jamaica, Bermuda, or

the
Bahamas, we don't really have any nearby places that can be

reached
cheaply.
Europe, Asia, Africa, even South America cost quite a bit for

travel,
lodging, and shopping. Perhaps that why most US citizens don't

have
passports.

Max

Maxprop

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

All I need for Canaduh is a drivers license.

Same for Me-hee-ko, unless the rules have changed. I've done it many times.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

For someone who is so ignorant that they think the SLA was a "funny" group,
I'm not surprised that you're not up on the current rules.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

All I need for Canaduh is a drivers license.

Same for Me-hee-ko, unless the rules have changed. I've done it many
times.

Max

Scott Vernon

For someone who is so uppity and calls everyone else ignorant and
stupid, I'm not surprised you don't know what you're talking
about........again.

Scotty

"Jonathan Loser Ganz" wrote
For someone who is so ignorant that they think the SLA was a "funny"

group,
I'm not surprised that you're not up on the current rules.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

All I need for Canaduh is a drivers license.

Same for Me-hee-ko, unless the rules have changed. I've done it

many
times.

Max

Bobsprit

Pooka Bill,

Puppet don't have IQ

Only their Loser Master have and you're stuck with a LOSER!

Look at this English. I wonder if this is really Thom.

RB
Bobsprit

You have really lost it, Thom.

I don't think it's Thom. Thom has some level of intellect and this guy "aint
him."

RB
Bobsprit

For someone who is so uppity and calls everyone else ignorant and
stupid, I'm not surprised you don't know what you're talking
about........again.

Scotty's not surprised? Oh, okay!
Bwahahahahahahaa! Scotty Potti is the ultimate idiot.

RB

A future Nobel prize winner on a former winner JAXAshby Cruising 2 March 29th 04 04:12 AM
International Maritime Black List IMBL General 0 February 25th 04 12:51 PM
an opportunity tessa General 0 February 22nd 04 11:05 PM
Virus Update- Is your name on the list? noah General 22 October 4th 03 12:45 AM