FamilySailor

Default Where Be Ye

Okay, what is everyone's port of call:

I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake (a
sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just a 6
mile sail south.

John "26 Again"

Jonathan Ganz

Sausalito, California

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
Okay, what is everyone's port of call:

I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake (a
sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just a 6
mile sail south.

John "26 Again"

Capt. Mooron

Now in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia.... prior to that I terrorized Great Slave
Lake in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories..... OOPS I forgot... you're
from the USA and automatically should be assumed geographically
challenged..... both of those places are in CANADA!! ;-)

Capt. Mooron - Nordica 30 - S.V. Overproof
"Treat Your Crew with Disdain... and Other Vessels with Distaste"

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
| Okay, what is everyone's port of call:
|
| I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake (a
| sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just a 6
| mile sail south.
|
| John "26 Again"

DSK

"FamilySailor" wrote...
| Okay, what is everyone's port of call:

New Bern, North Carolina... although we travel a lot and sail many
places in any given year. In the last two years we've sailed San Fran
Bay, the Chesapeake, Georgia Sea Islands, and Tampa Bay / Fla West Coast.

Capt. Mooron wrote:
Now in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia.... prior to that I terrorized Great Slave
Lake in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories..... OOPS I forgot... you're
from the USA and automatically should be assumed geographically
challenged..... both of those places are in CANADA!! ;-)

Thanks for the clarification... have you dismounted the ice runners from
your boat for the summer, yet?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Jonathan Ganz

Where's Canada? Is it near Louisiana?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Now in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia.... prior to that I terrorized Great Slave
Lake in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories..... OOPS I forgot... you're
from the USA and automatically should be assumed geographically
challenged..... both of those places are in CANADA!! ;-)

Capt. Mooron - Nordica 30 - S.V. Overproof
"Treat Your Crew with Disdain... and Other Vessels with Distaste"

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
| Okay, what is everyone's port of call:
|
| I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake (a
| sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just a

6
| mile sail south.
|
| John "26 Again"

An Metet

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

South of Canada, North of Mexico, sunrise was 11:30 zulu today, and
sadly, President Bush doesn't have a hope in hell of carrying this
mostly Democrat state.

felton

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:26:24 -0500, "FamilySailor" wrote:

Okay, what is everyone's port of call:

I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake (a
sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just a 6
mile sail south.

John "26 Again"

Dallas, Tx. Sail on Lake Texoma for the most part. Charter in Maine
when I can. Might be moving in the next year or two.

Capt. Mooron

"DSK" wrote in message
| Thanks for the clarification... have you dismounted the ice runners from
| your boat for the summer, yet?

Self Retracting Ice Blade Nacelles..... ;-)

CM

Capt. Mooron

Yup.... I have a friend in Louisiana... maybe you know her?

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Where's Canada? Is it near Louisiana?
|
| --
| "j" ganz @@
| www.sailnow.com
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Now in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia.... prior to that I terrorized Great
Slave
| Lake in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories..... OOPS I forgot... you're
| from the USA and automatically should be assumed geographically
| challenged..... both of those places are in CANADA!! ;-)
|
| Capt. Mooron - Nordica 30 - S.V. Overproof
| "Treat Your Crew with Disdain... and Other Vessels with Distaste"
|

| "FamilySailor" wrote in message
| | Okay, what is everyone's port of call:
| |
| | I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake
(a
| | sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just
| 6
| | mile sail south.