katysails

Default Where Be Ye

Muskegon, Michigan

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

---

felton

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:02:15 -0400, krj
wrote:

Do you sail out of Grandpappy or Cedar Mills?
krj

Cedar Mills...home of Valiants...and me

felton wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:26:24 -0500, "FamilySailor" wrote:

Okay, what is everyone's port of call:

I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake (a
sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just a 6
mile sail south.

John "26 Again"

Dallas, Tx. Sail on Lake Texoma for the most part. Charter in Maine
when I can. Might be moving in the next year or two.

Maynard G. Krebbs

Topeka, Kansas
13' Banshee dinghy in the lakes.
Mark E. Williams

Jonathan Ganz

I don't know. Is she Canadian? I had a Canadian gf once.
Nice woman.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Yup.... I have a friend in Louisiana... maybe you know her?

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Where's Canada? Is it near Louisiana?
|
| --
| "j" ganz @@
| www.sailnow.com
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Now in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia.... prior to that I terrorized Great
Slave
| Lake in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories..... OOPS I forgot...

you're
| from the USA and automatically should be assumed geographically
| challenged..... both of those places are in CANADA!! ;-)
|
| Capt. Mooron - Nordica 30 - S.V. Overproof
| "Treat Your Crew with Disdain... and Other Vessels with Distaste"
|

| "FamilySailor" wrote in message
| | Okay, what is everyone's port of call:
| |
| | I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake
(a
| | sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is

just
| 6
| | mile sail south.
| |
| | John "26 Again"
| |
| |

Capt. Mooron

What boat?

Mine is the Overproof... Mahone Bay mooring field.

CM

"Norm Taylor" wrote in message
| Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. Sail out of the LaHave River.
|
| Norm Taylor
|
| "Peter Wiley" wrote in message
| . ..
|
| Oyster Cove, south of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
|
| In article , FamilySailor
| wrote:
|
| Okay, what is everyone's port of call:
|
| I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake
(a
| sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just
| 6
| mile sail south.
|
| John "26 Again"

Norm Taylor

boats name is Lunatia.
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
What boat?

Mine is the Overproof... Mahone Bay mooring field.

CM

"Norm Taylor" wrote in message
| Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. Sail out of the LaHave River.
|
| Norm Taylor
|
| "Peter Wiley" wrote in message
| . ..
|
| Oyster Cove, south of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
|
| In article , FamilySailor
| wrote:
|
| Okay, what is everyone's port of call:
|
| I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake
(a
| sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is

just
| 6
| mile sail south.
|
| John "26 Again"

Capt. Mooron

I'll keep an eye peeled...... look for the umbrellas and the pirate's flag.
;-)

CM

"Norm Taylor" wrote in message
| boats name is Lunatia.
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| What boat?
|
| Mine is the Overproof... Mahone Bay mooring field.
|
| CM
|
| "Norm Taylor" wrote in message
| | Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. Sail out of the LaHave River.
| |
| | Norm Taylor
| |
| | "Peter Wiley" wrote in message
| | . ..
| |
| | Oyster Cove, south of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
| |
| | In article , FamilySailor
| | wrote:
| |
| | Okay, what is everyone's port of call:
| |
| | I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine
Lake
| (a
| | sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is
| just