Norm Taylor

Default Where Be Ye

Fossil? afraid i don't understand.

Norm

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
A fossil?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Norm Taylor" wrote in message
boats name is Lunatia.
"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
What boat?

Mine is the Overproof... Mahone Bay mooring field.

CM

"Norm Taylor" wrote in message
| Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. Sail out of the LaHave River.
|
| Norm Taylor
|
| "Peter Wiley" wrote in message
| . ..
|
| Oyster Cove, south of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
|
| In article , FamilySailor
| wrote:
|
| Okay, what is everyone's port of call:
|
| I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine

Lake
(a
| sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which

is
just
| 6
| mile sail south.
|
| John "26 Again"

Jeff Morris

Boston, MA. Actually, my current marina is in Chelsea, MA. Mostly I sail
Maine to Buzzards Bay and the Vineyard, but we've had Loki as far as Toronto and
Key West.

--
-jeff www.sv-loki.com
"The sea was angry that day, my friend. Like an old man trying to send back soup

"FamilySailor" wrote in message ...
Okay, what is everyone's port of call:

I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake (a
sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just a 6
mile sail south.

John "26 Again"

gonefishiing

NY, NY

Joe

"FamilySailor" wrote in message ...
Okay, what is everyone's port of call:

I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake (a
sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just a 6
mile sail south.

Did you here about the war between the Texans and the Coonasses on the
Sabine river?

John "26 Again"

I introduce you John, I mean you are a Texan.

Scotty lives in Plowsville. The name says it all he has to drive a
Kenworth for 3 hours to go sailing.

Katy in on the Great lakes, she ahs has 30 good sailing days this
year, if she's lucky she will get 30 more.

Mooron is far north in Canada on the East Coast. But he's so busy
working he dont get to sail much lately and it's showing.

Oz is Down under

Nav is in NZ

Bob Crantz in in the Florida keys down were The Great Capt Neal home
mooring bouy is.

Jonathan in the gay section of SanFranciscos suburbs. And sails a Cal
20.

LP is hitch hiking to Canada

Micheal is in Mexico with Lady Sailor
Micheal is in route via many ships to WA state without Lady Sailor.
But he has a sailboat!

Ol Thom is in the great Pacific NW, sailing all the time. He's the
wise man pay attention

Bobspirt is NY. Sailing his wifes boat. So is Jax famous for his
speedo pose.

Donal is in England. Practicing his radar skills I hope.

Per is in Nova Scotia or underway and we might here from him in the
future.

Babs is in Florida breaking hearts and taking names.

Gilligan is in Colorado. He's the thin air sailor.

Felton dont even have a boat I know of, nor does Vito.

Jim Cate is here in clearlake.

Horvath... Not sure... but he does have a boat, ask him.

Sail Loco ? He like trains...

Jeff Baltimore tugboat

Doug King N.C. He's a trawler man.

Ohm... Not sure but he a merchant marine master. Pay attention!

Im sure I forgot some fine folks... and they will let me know.

Joe
felton

On 21 Jul 2004 18:29:53 -0700, (Joe) wrote:

Felton dont even have a boat I know of, nor does Vito.

I have a Sabre 34-II

Now you know

Scott Vernon

none of your busuness.

Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
Okay, what is everyone's port of call:

I am in Southeast Texas and slip in Port Arthur and sail Sabine Lake (a
sal****er tidal lake) and eventually the Gulf of Mexico, which is just a 6
mile sail south.

John "26 Again"

Scott Vernon

"Joe" wrote

I introduce you John, I mean you are a Texan.

Scotty lives in Plowsville. The name says it all he has to drive a
Kenworth for 3 hours to go sailing.

Oh puuulease! I own a Peterbilt. Get it straight will ya.

Ya know the old joke about why they make Kenworths, don't ya?

Scotty

Capt. Mooron

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

| Oh puuulease! I own a Peterbilt. Get it straight will ya.
|
| Ya know the old joke about why they make Kenworths, don't ya?

Actually I don't.....

CM

Jonathan Ganz

The name of your boat...