Nav

Default Where Be Ye

Prove it... :-P

Cheers

katysails wrote:

Are they both still alive?

Yes...they're on hiatus....Besides, ya know if I say something pithy about
Haggie, she'll all of a sudden show up!

Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote

Babs is not in Florida....she still resides in Colorado

Isn't Gillygun in CO.? We should get those two together for a date, might
be interesting.

Scotty

katysails

Isn't Gillygun in CO.? We should get those two together for a date, might
be interesting.

I believe they know each other quite well....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Capt. Mooron

"katysails" wrote in message
| Isn't Gillygun in CO.? We should get those two together for a date,
might
| be interesting.
|
| I believe they know each other quite well....

;-)....

CM

Nav

Every night!

Cheers

katysails wrote:

Isn't Gillygun in CO.? We should get those two together for a date, might
be interesting.

I believe they know each other quite well....

FamilySailor

Did you here about the war between the Texans and the Coonasses on the
Sabine river?

Yes I did. I lead the Texans to victory. What happened was the Coonasses
were throwing handgrenades across the river at us and us Texans were pulling
the pins and throwing them back. ;-)

Joe

"FamilySailor" wrote in message ...
Did you here about the war between the Texans and the Coonasses on the
Sabine river?

Yes I did. I lead the Texans to victory. What happened was the Coonasses
were throwing handgrenades across the river at us and us Texans were pulling
the pins and throwing them back. ;-)

Over our way we heard they were tossing Dynamite and you guys were
lighting it and throwing it back..But I will take your word for it.

Joe
FamilySailor

Over our way we heard they were tossing Dynamite and you guys were
lighting it and throwing it back..But I will take your word for it.

Joe

That was the 1st war. I was just a baby then, my Grand-paw told me stories
about it.
I was in the 2nd war, the big one. hehehehe

Lady Sailor

Actually, Mike and I have been land cruising the west coast of the US
for the past two months, tent camping, yurt camping, hotel camping and
staying with friends and family. We will continue sailing Mexico next
October once the hurricane season is over.

For a quick re-cap of last season… We sailed down to Mexico in
October stopping in Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo and
all the little coves and villages in between. Then, we sailed back up
to the Sea of Cortez spending time in La Paz, Loreto, Mulege and
finally stopping in San Carlos where (hopefully) Arabella will be safe
from any hurricanes that may brew up this season.

We look forward to next season where we will spend a lot more time
exploring the many beautiful anchorages in the Sea of Cortez. I can't
wait!

Lady Sailor
www.sailinglinks.com

Micheal is in Mexico with Lady Sailor

katysails

Actually, Mike and I have been land cruising ...

Hey Barb...where'd you find a yurt???
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse