DSK

Default Where Be Ye

"FamilySailor" wrote...
| Okay, what is everyone's port of call:

New Bern, North Carolina... although we travel a lot and sail many
places in any given year. In the last two years we've sailed San Fran
Bay, the Chesapeake, Georgia Sea Islands, and Tampa Bay / Fla West Coast.

Capt. Mooron wrote:
Now in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia.... prior to that I terrorized Great Slave
Lake in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories..... OOPS I forgot... you're
from the USA and automatically should be assumed geographically
challenged..... both of those places are in CANADA!! ;-)

Thanks for the clarification... have you dismounted the ice runners from
your boat for the summer, yet?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King