Joe

Default Jim Cate a NO Show

Not one Mac in sight anywhere near Kemah at 1700.

Still we had a nice sail, And I will go ahead and treat my crew to
dinner at the Aquarium and pay Jim's bill.

I knew he was a fake from his first post, but since he claimed to be
a Texas I gave him the benifit of the doubt.

Oh well, It would not of been a challenge anyway.

Joe

Jim Cate

Joe wrote:

Not one Mac in sight anywhere near Kemah at 1700.

Still we had a nice sail, And I will go ahead and treat my crew to
dinner at the Aquarium and pay Jim's bill.

I knew he was a fake from his first post, but since he claimed to be
a Texas I gave him the benifit of the doubt.

Oh well, It would not of been a challenge anyway.

Joe

My boat may not be as fast as yours, and I may not be as salty as you,
but I'm not a fake.

I'm curious, Joe. How do you earn a living, get the money to pay dock
fees and maintenance on your boat, and still have all that free time to
spend sailing around the bay, plus the time you spend following this ng?

Jim

JAXAshby

My boat may not be as fast as yours, and I may not be as salty as you,

agreed.
JAXAshby

oxxy, how come you identify so completely with the mentally ill so as to add
thus to your tag line?

I welcome you to crackerbox

and post

You escaped?

Joe

Jim Cate wrote in message ...
Joe wrote:

Not one Mac in sight anywhere near Kemah at 1700.

Still we had a nice sail, And I will go ahead and treat my crew to
dinner at the Aquarium and pay Jim's bill.

I knew he was a fake from his first post, but since he claimed to be
a Texas I gave him the benifit of the doubt.

Oh well, It would not of been a challenge anyway.

Joe

My boat may not be as fast as yours, and I may not be as salty as you,
but I'm not a fake.

I'm curious, Joe. How do you earn a living, get the money to pay dock
fees and maintenance on your boat, and still have all that free time to
spend sailing around the bay, plus the time you spend following this ng?

Jim

Daddy left me 4 oil wells

Joe
JAXAshby

oxxy gives us an insider's perspective thusly:

I like nutters, they have the ability to make sense of a crazy world.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox

Jim Cate

Joe wrote:

Jim Cate wrote in message ...

Joe wrote:

Not one Mac in sight anywhere near Kemah at 1700.

Still we had a nice sail, And I will go ahead and treat my crew to
dinner at the Aquarium and pay Jim's bill.

I knew he was a fake from his first post, but since he claimed to be
a Texas I gave him the benifit of the doubt.

Oh well, It would not of been a challenge anyway.

Joe

My boat may not be as fast as yours, and I may not be as salty as you,
but I'm not a fake.

I'm curious, Joe. How do you earn a living, get the money to pay dock
fees and maintenance on your boat, and still have all that free time to
spend sailing around the bay, plus the time you spend following this ng?

Jim

Daddy left me 4 oil wells

Joe

Good for you Joe. But I don't have even one oil well, and I have lots of
deadlines and responsibilities at work and home that take precedence
over sailing. My wife and I did get out today, for an afternoon of sailing.

Jim

Joe

Jim Cate wrote in message ...
Joe wrote:

Jim Cate wrote in message ...

Good for you Joe. But I don't have even one oil well,

Well you must not have been born a Texan. Were you from?

All real Texans have at least 1 all well partner.

Joe
Jim Cate

Joe wrote:
Not one Mac in sight anywhere near Kemah at 1700.

Still we had a nice sail, And I will go ahead and treat my crew to
dinner at the Aquarium and pay Jim's bill.

I knew he was a fake from his first post, but since he claimed to be
a Texas I gave him the benifit of the doubt.

Oh well, It would not of been a challenge anyway.

Joe

Sure Joe. Of course, I didn't even see your challenge, much less
respond to it. [Is this sort of like Newt Gingrich's "contract with
America"? - The one he put out after walking into the hospital to tell
his wife, dying of cancer, that he wanted a divorce? - He signed the
"contract" with America, but he somehow forgot to get America's
signature on it.]

The facts are that I have lots of deadlines and pending cases to take
care of at work and have only been able to get the boat out one time. -
I'm impressed with its handling, but I'm not at all ready for races to
Redfish Island.

Jim