Jim Woodward

Default Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Anyone?

The Fort Lauderdale Show begins this Thursday, October 30, and runs
through the following Monday.

I'll be there Sunday and Monday, making some final choices for Fintry.
I'd be delighted to get together with any of the other denizens of
rec.boats.* either at the show or for dinner Sunday night.

If any of you who can't make it want something in particular looked
at, let me know.

For those of you who aren't aware of the show, it's the largest show
in the USA. It has a major focus on very large yachts (80-192')and is
without question the best place to look at all the bits and pieces
that go into boats, electronics, engines and controls, watermakers,
and the like. (The runners up are the Workboat Show in New Orleans and
then Miami -- Newport and Annapolis are quite a bit smaller on the
equipment side).

Jim Woodward
www.mvFintry.com
Capt. Frank Hopkins

Hi Jim,
I plan to be there Saturday, Nov. 1 till about 5:00. I am looking for a
new 30'-35' P.C. for the charter business. Probably a Sea Ray or
Formula. Prices at the Lauderdale show are notably lower then other
shows too.

Capt. Frank

Jim Woodward wrote:

[...]

Jeff Liggett

I will off kicking Sportfish boats on Sunday and Monday. This is a 2 day
show in my opinion.

Cannot wait.

Jeff in balmy Chicago

nk.net...

Jim Woodward wrote:

[...]

Interesting boat ride...... Gould 0738 General 21 October 21st 03 02:00 AM
Boat Show Season Capt Lou General 1 September 16th 03 02:14 AM
Sailor's tattoo, must be married too long, Wooden Boat Festival Gould 0738 General 2 September 10th 03 06:38 PM
Bewa "Boat Show" Selling Scam with "Dave Ross" Gould 0738 General 5 September 3rd 03 07:44 AM
Repost from Merc group Clams Canino General 0 August 29th 03 12:43 PM