Jim Cate

Default Jim Cate a NO Show

Joe wrote:

Not one Mac in sight anywhere near Kemah at 1700.

Still we had a nice sail, And I will go ahead and treat my crew to
dinner at the Aquarium and pay Jim's bill.

I knew he was a fake from his first post, but since he claimed to be
a Texas I gave him the benifit of the doubt.

Oh well, It would not of been a challenge anyway.

Joe

My boat may not be as fast as yours, and I may not be as salty as you,
but I'm not a fake.

I'm curious, Joe. How do you earn a living, get the money to pay dock
fees and maintenance on your boat, and still have all that free time to
spend sailing around the bay, plus the time you spend following this ng?

Jim