Ragboat

Default Boating Radio Talk Show

I live in Southern California and I heard a weekend boating radio show
called the "Boathouse Radio." I was wondering if anyone else has
heard this show and what they might think about the show and host. I
think that the show is great and a huge asset to boating.
Gould 0738

I live in Southern California and I heard a weekend boating radio show
called the "Boathouse Radio." I was wondering if anyone else has
heard this show and what they might think about the show and host. I
think that the show is great and a huge asset to boating.

How long have you been associated with the show?

fish

"Gould 0738" wrote in message

How long have you been associated with the show?

LOL...sorry..just made me LOL