BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boating Radio Talk Show (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/19099-boating-radio-talk-show.html)

Ragboat July 27th 04 12:51 AM

Boating Radio Talk Show

I live in Southern California and I heard a weekend boating radio show
called the "Boathouse Radio." I was wondering if anyone else has
heard this show and what they might think about the show and host. I
think that the show is great and a huge asset to boating.

Gould 0738 July 27th 04 01:48 AM

Boating Radio Talk Show

I live in Southern California and I heard a weekend boating radio show
called the "Boathouse Radio." I was wondering if anyone else has
heard this show and what they might think about the show and host. I
think that the show is great and a huge asset to boating.

How long have you been associated with the show?

fish July 27th 04 04:04 PM

Boating Radio Talk Show

"Gould 0738" wrote in message

How long have you been associated with the show?

LOL...sorry..just made me LOL