Bobsprit

Default Racist President Dead

The man behind a new era of racism, who championed efforts to destroy the
melting pot, has died. He was yet another leader who ignored the basic and most
important elements of the constitution: the seperation of church and state.
As some sort of cosmic justice, his mind caved into an abyss of mindlessness.

So long, funny man! At least you could give a good speech.

RB
otnmbrd

What an incredibly, stupid post.
One of the great problems with the US, is that,in our vain attempt to
create a "classless" society, we have only succeeded in creating a "NO
CLASS" society where all too many assholes think they are free to
write/speak/entertain with total disregard to common decency, good
taste, and/or thoughtfulness for those who were and are closely
associated with the family and/or friends of the Reagans or any other
family/group in the same condition.
To his family and friends, my condolences, for your loss.

otn

Bobsprit wrote:
The man behind a new era of racism, who championed efforts to destroy the
melting pot, has died. He was yet another leader who ignored the basic and most
important elements of the constitution: the seperation of church and state.
As some sort of cosmic justice, his mind caved into an abyss of mindlessness.

So long, funny man! At least you could give a good speech.

RB

Bobsprit

NO
CLASS" society where all too many assholes think they are free to
write/speak/entertain with total disregard to common decency, good
taste, and/or thoughtfulness for those who were and are closely
associated with the family and/or friends of the Reagans or any other
family/group in the same condition.

No doubt this idiot is ready to tell the rest of us what IS in good taste.
Censorship? Sure. Reagan rallied (and lost) on that issue as well.
Amazing how so many Americans are ready to give up thier rights...and forget
that someone like Reagan was behind it all. Here's hoping he STAYS dead.

RB
otnmbrd

Bobsprit wrote:
NO
CLASS" society where all too many assholes think they are free to
write/speak/entertain with total disregard to common decency, good
taste, and/or thoughtfulness for those who were and are closely
associated with the family and/or friends of the Reagans or any other
family/group in the same condition.

No doubt this idiot is ready to tell the rest of us what IS in good taste.
Censorship? Sure. Reagan rallied (and lost) on that issue as well.
Amazing how so many Americans are ready to give up thier rights...and forget
that someone like Reagan was behind it all. Here's hoping he STAYS dead.

RB

The above, is a prime example of issues I have strong feelings about ....
1. Stupid people. I don't care how intelligent they may be or how well
educated, I have NO use for STUPID people, such as Bobsprit.
2. No class, no taste. The issue of my post was no class .... Bobsprit,
you have NONE!

No doubt this asshole (above) has no clue as to using good taste or
acting responsibly and with "class".
In NO way could anyone with any degree of intelligence, think that I was
recommending or proposing "censorship" with regard to what was said.
ONLY a STUPID person would think so. The question was "Good Manners",
"Respect for the Dead", "Respect for the Family", i.e., .... CLASS ...
GOOD TASTE.
Am I ready to tell you (Bobsprit) what is good taste? You're ****ing A
right I am, you no class piece of ****, cause you ain't got none!!!!!
I'm a scum of the earth Merchant seaman, and I've got more class and
good taste in the tip end of my pinkie than you'll ever have.
BTW .... my views of Reagan as an actor and politician, may not be far
off from yours, but that's not the point AND/OR issue !!!

otn .... off the soap box

Scott Vernon

right on otn. No class is putting it mildly. What kind of low life scum
would post such drivel? the body isn't even cold yet! Even Jonathan has
more class. bob=scum.
RIP, RR
SV

link.net...

Bobsprit wrote:
The man behind a new era of racism, who championed efforts to destroy

the
melting pot, has died. He was yet another leader who ignored the basic

and most
important elements of the constitution: the seperation of church and

state.
As some sort of cosmic justice, his mind caved into an abyss of

mindlessness.

So long, funny man! At least you could give a good speech.

RB

SAIL LOCO

We all know what level the Boob lives at.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Bobsprit

Well, what do you know, I caught a whole bunch of dickheads with one hook and
even Scotty-Potti is in the net!
Reagan was scum and he can rot slow for all I care. Some REAL Americans
remember the damage he did to this country.
Not the likes of your kind! Oh...and BYE BYE BUSHY! You flaming fags will just
never know what lame losers you truly are!

Bwahahahaahahaha!

RB