Scott Vernon

Default Racist President Dead

right on otn. No class is putting it mildly. What kind of low life scum
would post such drivel? the body isn't even cold yet! Even Jonathan has
more class. bob=scum.
RIP, RR
SV

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
link.net...
What an incredibly, stupid post.
One of the great problems with the US, is that,in our vain attempt to
create a "classless" society, we have only succeeded in creating a "NO
CLASS" society where all too many assholes think they are free to
write/speak/entertain with total disregard to common decency, good
taste, and/or thoughtfulness for those who were and are closely
associated with the family and/or friends of the Reagans or any other
family/group in the same condition.
To his family and friends, my condolences, for your loss.

otn

Bobsprit wrote:
The man behind a new era of racism, who championed efforts to destroy

the
melting pot, has died. He was yet another leader who ignored the basic

and most
important elements of the constitution: the seperation of church and

state.
As some sort of cosmic justice, his mind caved into an abyss of

mindlessness.

So long, funny man! At least you could give a good speech.

RB