Bobsprit

Default Racist President Dead

Well, you'd really have to know Bubbles to understand

Thanks, Max. You make a good point. I actually remember Reagan's efforts to
censor the media, reduce women's rights and induce a new age of racism under
the guise of false ethnic pride while claiming his god was "the" god.
His rotting flesh will probably kill the poor worms.

RB
Bobsprit

2. No class, no taste. The issue of my post was no class .... Bobsprit,
you have NONE!

Duh. Where have you been?

He's probably been at a KKK meeting with you old man.

RB
Bobsprit

Reagan was scum and he can rot slow for all I care. Some REAL Americans
remember the damage he did to this country.

You mean like ending the cold war on his watch?

What an idiot. The cold war had grown cold long before Reagan was in charge of
anything. Another racist scumbag rears his green head in Alt. Sailing.Asa.

RB
Bobsprit

was trying to decide to whom you were speaking.

If you and your father would stop fondling eachother for a moment, you might
grow a brain and gather a clue!

Bwahahahaha! What a scumbag!

RB
Bobsprit

A fit.

Yup, you're throwing one!!!

Bwahahahaahaha! Racist president dead!!! Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Well, you'd really have to know Bubbles to understand what a ****head he

really is

reduce women's rights

you got the vote, what MORE do you want?

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote ...
Well, what do you know, I swallowed a whole bunch of dickheads in one

night.
and
even Scotty-Potti is in my fantasy!
Bobsprit is scum and he can rot slow for all I care. Some REAL Americans
remember the damage he did to this country.

Bwahahahaahahaha!

RB

Scott Vernon

Uh oh, the Father thing again. Wonder if bobs' Dad regrets what he did to
him?

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
was trying to decide to whom you were speaking.

If you and your father would stop fondling eachother for a moment, you

might
grow a brain and gather a clue!

Bwahahahaha! What a scumbag!

RB

Scott Vernon

it's already started.

SV

"Bob Crantz" wrote ...
God is going to make you pay and suffer. Mark my words. You are vile.

BC

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Well, what do you know, I caught a whole bunch of dickheads with one

hook
and
even Scotty-Potti is in the net!
Reagan was scum and he can rot slow for all I care. Some REAL Americans
remember the damage he did to this country.
Not the likes of your kind! Oh...and BYE BYE BUSHY! You flaming fags

will
just
never know what lame losers you truly are!

Bwahahahaahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

reduce women's rights

you got the vote, what MORE do you want?

What a complete and absolute ass Scotti Potti is!
Women's rights should NEVER even be an issue anymore than any other basic human
rights.
Reagan was a monster and now he's DEAD!!! Better still, he wore diapers for 5
years until he finally stopped costing us money!
PERFECT that your hero ends up a drooling fool who can't remember what planet
he's on.
That's justice.

RB