Capt. Mooron

Default Racist President Dead

You didn't win the Cold War Horkvat.... they lost it because their internal
corruption took effect faster than you'rs will.

CM
..
"Horvath" wrote in message
| On 06 Jun 2004 06:45:30 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
| crap:
|
| Well, what do you know, I caught a whole bunch of dickheads with one hook
and
| even Scotty-Potti is in the net!
| Reagan was scum and he can rot slow for all I care. Some REAL Americans
| remember the damage he did to this country.
|
| Such as winning the Cold War?
|

| Pathetic Earthlings! No one can save you now!

Maxprop

"otnmbrd" wrote in message

What an incredibly, stupid post.
One of the great problems with the US, is that,in our vain attempt to
create a "classless" society, we have only succeeded in creating a "NO
CLASS" society where all too many assholes think they are free to
write/speak/entertain with total disregard to common decency, good
taste, and/or thoughtfulness for those who were and are closely
associated with the family and/or friends of the Reagans or any other
family/group in the same condition.
To his family and friends, my condolences, for your loss.

Well, you'd really have to know Bubbles to understand why he'd post such a
.. . . . um, on second thought you might not care to.

Max

Maxprop

"otnmbrd" wrote in message

The above, is a prime example of issues I have strong feelings about ....
1. Stupid people. I don't care how intelligent they may be or how well
educated, I have NO use for STUPID people, such as Bobsprit.
2. No class, no taste. The issue of my post was no class .... Bobsprit,
you have NONE!

Duh. Where have you been?

Max

Maxprop

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Well, what do you know, I caught a whole bunch of dickheads with one hook

and
even Scotty-Potti is in the net!

Better look up the definition of "troll" you dope. You weren't trolling,
just defecating from the mouth, as usual.

Reagan was scum and he can rot slow for all I care. Some REAL Americans
remember the damage he did to this country.

You mean like ending the cold war on his watch? How awful. Or were you
referring to the reversal of the double-digit inflation of the Carter admin?
A travesty. Think of all those poor bankers who lost so much interest
money.

You flaming fags will just
never know what lame losers you truly are!

I trust you were gazing into a mirror when you made that last statement. I
was trying to decide to whom you were speaking. Running through the list, I
only came up with one possibility, Bubbles. Went something like this: Oz,
no, Katy, no, Crantz, no, Scotty, no, Horvath, no, Seahag, no, Navigator,
no, . . . and on and on--you get the point. Then I came to you, Bubbles,
and bingo! A fit.

Max

Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message

Win?

Sorry Holly it was a no win game.

Oh? How would you define the ending of a nearly four-decade nuclear
standoff between two superpowers when one declares an abandonment of its
prime socioeconomic and governmental principles and the other does not
change?

Max

Maxprop

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

You didn't win the Cold War Horkvat.... they lost it because their

internal
corruption took effect faster than you'rs will.

So you're essentially saying that Muhammad Ali didn't win, rather George
Forman lost because his face ran into something solid?

As for our internal corruption, it's about the same as just about every
civilized country on earth--just on a larger scale. And we've had it for
centuries. And our 'system' seems to deal with it without missing a beat.
What's really unfortunate is how great this country could be without it.

Max

Bob Crantz

God is going to make you pay and suffer. Mark my words. You are vile.

BC

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Well, what do you know, I caught a whole bunch of dickheads with one hook

and
even Scotty-Potti is in the net!
Reagan was scum and he can rot slow for all I care. Some REAL Americans
remember the damage he did to this country.
Not the likes of your kind! Oh...and BYE BYE BUSHY! You flaming fags will

just
never know what lame losers you truly are!

Bwahahahaahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

God is going to make you pay and suffer. Mark my words. You are vile.

Yes, but for now I have a game of checkers planned with Santa Clause!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

You didn't win the Cold War Horkvat.... they lost it because their internal
corruption took effect faster than you'rs will.

And we're heading in the same direction FAST.

RB
Bobsprit

So you're essentially saying that Muhammad Ali didn't win, rather George
Forman lost because his face ran into something solid?

Ali threw punches. Are you saying that the US actively "attacked" Russia? There
economy collapsed. Their people were starving (many still are). Some "big" win.
Sort of like outliving a much older man with cancer.

RB