Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Mooron

Default Photos - Nelsons Flagship, Victory

Nah...... he probably saw the Eagle at dock with it's obnoxious 20x40
foot American Flag flying off the stern and got as upset about it as most of
the visitors in Halifax did on the last Tall Ships.

My 11 year old nephew's response when he saw that giant flag was " who the
heck do they think they are flying that big a flag in OUR country!!??"... I
explained they were Yankees and suffered a major identity crisis so they
needed to lord their country over everybody to prove it had value.

He still has a major hate on for American attitude...... way to go USA. ;-)

CM