Bart Senior

Default Photos - Nelsons Flagship, Victory

Perhaps American's have great pride in their country and
that is reflected in their flags.

Big flags look good, no matter what country they represent.
When in doubt go with the bigger size.

I've been on Eagle and have a copy of their training manual.
She has a beautiful double wheel. I'd like to sail on her
someday.

Bart Senior

Capt. Mooron wrote

Nah...... he probably saw the Eagle at dock with it's obnoxious 20x40
foot American Flag flying off the stern and got as upset about it as most

of
the visitors in Halifax did on the last Tall Ships.

My 11 year old nephew's response when he saw that giant flag was " who the
heck do they think they are flying that big a flag in OUR country!!??"...

explained they were Yankees and suffered a major identity crisis so they
needed to lord their country over everybody to prove it had value.

He still has a major hate on for American attitude...... way to go USA.

;-)

CM