Bart Senior

Default Photos - Nelsons Flagship, Victory

Hey Joe,

I think the Constitution should be sailed from port to port and put
on display evey year, instead of sitting at a dock. It's not much
better than Victory in permament dry dock--A sad state for a ship
of the line.

I'm embarassed to say that even Ole Ironsides, athough sailing, does
not have full suit of sails. We could do better for her too.

Bart

Joe wrote

Unfit for sea ya say Bart!
I thought the Brit's had pride in Englands naval past.

It's always nice to see ol Ironsides offsho
http://www.sheriff.co.wise.tx.us/cuf.../ironsides.jpg

She's clearly cared for properly, still a US Navy ship of the line.

Joe