Jonathan Ganz

Default Captain Klutz?

I agree. For the most part, Dave's ok. Wait, what am I saying???

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
Some unknown entity wrote:
What you are really saying by your actions is that you think Ozzy,
Katysails,
Mooron, Donal, and everybody else here, is too stupid to see Dave for

what
he is
without your paternal guidance.

Hey, leave me out of it...I very seldom take part in the political
discussions on this group...for the most part Dave's ok...not nearly as
dense s Jim Cate and he sails a "real" boat....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Jonathan Ganz

I'm getting kinda nervous about it actually. He might want to "be my
friend."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Bill, why are you ''chatting it up'' with Ganzy?

SV

wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:56:52 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

Sorry, he's not my type. I prefer women.

Then why are you "chatting him up"? You are not going to change Dave's

mind,
because he's an unthinking drone. You don't need to point this out to

anybody
else, as it's readily apparent to anybody here with even half a brain,

who
has
read his posts.

Give it a rest, if you can't at least make it somewhat entertaining and

fun for
the rest of us. Bile alone is not enough.

BB

Horvath

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:01:12 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Manufacturing jobs? Who cares. I and 99% of my friends are in
high tech. Bush lost millions of jobs during his 3+ years. We have
a long way to go to break even.

You're in high tech? Don't make me laugh! Cleaning the parking lot
at Best Buy doesn't count as high tech.

Screw the rules! They're more like guidelines, anyways.
Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, you're probably right. Dave's an asshole. I should probably
limit my responses to him.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message
On 5 Apr 2004 20:24:15 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 23:51:55 GMT, said:

If you would stop responding, he'd
eventually dry up and blow away. You are feeding a troll to the extreme
detriment of the group.

What you are really saying by your actions is that you think Ozzy,

Katysails,
Mooron, Donal, and everybody else here, is too stupid to see Dave for

what he is
without your paternal guidance.

Actually, Bill, I suppose that if anyone's guilty of feeding the trolls

it's
I. Personally, I'd be just as happy to talk only sailing.

If you were to look back, you'd find that these things usually start with
Ganz's or one of his buddies' interjecting some empty-headed political
blather with which I happen not to agree, and expecting the world to

accept
it as Gospel.

By way of example, if you were to look back over this thread, you'd find
that my first contribution to it was purely factual and had to do with

who
made Agent Orange, a topic on which I have some personal knowledge.

And how is that sailing related?

Of course if your rule of thumb is:
OT post = something you agree with
Troll = something you don't agree with

then I expect your post looks perfectly reasonable to you.

If you'll take the time to notice, I'm telling Ganzy, who I more or less

agree
with politically to STFU.

BB

Jonathan Ganz

No Horass... hi tech means buying the crap they sell in the store.
You're push broom is not considered hi tech, even if it's battery
powered.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

Manufacturing jobs? Who cares. I and 99% of my friends are in
high tech. Bush lost millions of jobs during his 3+ years. We have
a long way to go to break even.

You're in high tech? Don't make me laugh! Cleaning the parking lot
at Best Buy doesn't count as high tech.

Screw the rules! They're more like guidelines, anyways.

Jonathan Ganz

Dave, dummy, dufus... sigh... the stock market is the end all and be all
of high tech...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:01:12 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
said:

I and 99% of my friends are in
high tech

In that case, I assume they're delighted that the Russell 2000 hit a

record
high yesterday. Of course maybe you aren't in the group that gets options.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

Horvath

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 10:51:29 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

No Horass... hi tech means buying the crap they sell in the store.
You're push broom is not considered hi tech, even if it's battery
powered.

You think you're hi tech, and you can't even use proper grammar.

Look up the difference between "your" and "you're." dumbass.

Screw the rules! They're more like guidelines, anyways.
Jonathan Ganz

I meant to say you are a push broom, dumbass.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
What happened to captain neal and the coronado banana boat? Dr Strangelove ASA 1 November 17th 03 07:19 PM
Tampa Bay Radio Pirate Is Licensed Captain Boating Safety Comm Volunteers General 12 August 27th 03 10:03 PM
Tampa Bay Radio Pirate Is Licensed Captain Boating Safety Comm Volunteers Cruising 14 August 27th 03 10:03 PM
do I need a captain license when I charter my boot peter kaiser Cruising 7 August 20th 03 10:37 PM