Jonathan Ganz

Default Captain Klutz?

I'm getting kinda nervous about it actually. He might want to "be my
friend."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Bill, why are you ''chatting it up'' with Ganzy?

SV

wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:56:52 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"

wrote:

Sorry, he's not my type. I prefer women.

Then why are you "chatting him up"? You are not going to change Dave's

mind,
because he's an unthinking drone. You don't need to point this out to

anybody
else, as it's readily apparent to anybody here with even half a brain,

who
has
read his posts.

Give it a rest, if you can't at least make it somewhat entertaining and

fun for
the rest of us. Bile alone is not enough.

BB