Dr Strangelove

Default What happened to captain neal and the coronado banana boat?

Is this one in the same???

WARNING, WARNING!!! Do not sail with CAPTAIN NEIL aboard SV SOUTHERN MAGIC.
REPEAT! DO NOT SAIL WITH CAPTAIN NEIL. All female crew treated like kitchen
slaves and cleaning maids; more seriously put our lives in danger during
storm conditions with no life saving paraphanlia made available. E-mail
for complete story...

found this on crewfile.com

Simple Simon

It's not our Capt. Neal. Note the spelling. Although it sounds
like the dude has the right idea.

I e-mailed freespirit so maybe she'll tell me the rest of the
story. I'll post it if I get a reply from her.

S.Simon