Jonathan Ganz

Default Captain Klutz?

Load of bs just upset the apple cart... the one who keep interjecting
empty-headed politico bs is you. Do get back to me when you've
learned your lesson.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 23:51:55 GMT, said:

If you would stop responding, he'd
eventually dry up and blow away. You are feeding a troll to the extreme
detriment of the group.

What you are really saying by your actions is that you think Ozzy,

Katysails,
Mooron, Donal, and everybody else here, is too stupid to see Dave for

what he is
without your paternal guidance.

Actually, Bill, I suppose that if anyone's guilty of feeding the trolls

it's
I. Personally, I'd be just as happy to talk only sailing.

If you were to look back, you'd find that these things usually start with
Ganz's or one of his buddies' interjecting some empty-headed political
blather with which I happen not to agree, and expecting the world to

accept
it as Gospel.

By way of example, if you were to look back over this thread, you'd find
that my first contribution to it was purely factual and had to do with who
made Agent Orange, a topic on which I have some personal knowledge.

Of course if your rule of thumb is:
OT post = something you agree with
Troll = something you don't agree with

then I expect your post looks perfectly reasonable to you.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27