Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Mooron

Default Nasty, Nasty, Crazy Day Sailing Today

Without a Doubt... It will! Since seasickness is caused by inner ear and
balance which the alcohol desensitizes it will even cure seasickness. I've
proven it over and over again with all my crew.

CM

"Bart Senior" bartsenior wrote in message
| Hey CM,
|
| You must be the one to answer this question.
|
| Does being drunk help you prevent seasickness?
|
| Bart
|

| On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:48:29 -0400, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote:
|
| Yeah I've actually seen real women and they drink it! Unlike you who's
only
| seen pictures of women and drink it yourself! Pantywaist!
|
| CM
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| news | | You should know.
| |
| | S.Simon

Sailing is obsolete today ! ! ! Harlan Osier General 19 August 8th 04 02:10 AM
History of the American Sailing Navy - 1949 - Chapelle DuLaze Boat Building 0 June 17th 04 04:10 PM
O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
NO Sailing Today!!! Bobsprit ASA 56 September 25th 03 09:31 AM
Escapism Sailing Scott Vernon ASA 25 July 23rd 03 12:40 PM