Simple Simon

Default Nasty, Nasty, Crazy Day Sailing Today

Pantywaist? Hardly. I've lost so much weight (20 lbs) in the
last month that all my rock hard muscles are showing again.

Not only do I have a six-pak license I have six-pak abs!

I can outrun, outbike, outswim, outsail and outdrink you
any day of the week. As for women - I have the pleasure
of rejecting dozens at a time while I only settle for the
very few who are worthy of me.

S.Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Yeah I've actually seen real women and they drink it! Unlike you who's only
seen pictures of women and drink it yourself! Pantywaist!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news | You should know.

| S.Simon
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Kahlua is a woman's drink!
|
| CM
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| | Instant coffee??? And you say Booby is nutz???
| |
| | The only coffee worth drinking aboard is a hot, steaming
| | cup of espresso with a jigger of rum or Kahlua.
| |
| | S.Simon
| |
| |
| | "Thom Stewart" wrote in message
| | Doug,
| |
| | My favorite Rough weather breakfast is the simple fried egg
sandwich.
| | Really rough, "Sailors Eggs." Eggs fried in a piece of Bread with
the
| | center removed, Fried over hard. And; as Scotty say, A good cup of
| | Instant Coffee!
| |
| | Ole Thom
| |
| |
| |

Simple Simon

The Captain...cap n all wrote in message ...
On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 18:57:18 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Pantywaist? Hardly. I've lost so much weight (20 lbs) in the
last month that all my rock hard muscles are showing again.

So when is the next dole payment?

You lost me . . .

Simple Simon

The Captain...cap n all wrote in message ...
On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 19:26:18 -0400, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote:

Kahlua is a woman's drink!

CM

It's left over from the last 12 year old girl he had onboard.

Don't make up lies, now.

S.Simon

Capt. Mooron

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Pantywaist? Hardly. I've lost so much weight (20 lbs) in the
| last month that all my rock hard muscles are showing again.

Ya sound like Bobsprit and you shouldn't have had to lose that much weight
in the first place!

| Not only do I have a six-pak license I have six-pak abs!

That's sag from your excess skin...

| I can outrun, outbike, outswim, outsail and outdrink you
| any day of the week. As for women - I have the pleasure
| of rejecting dozens at a time while I only settle for the
| very few who are worthy of me.

See here "Chicken Legs"... you couldn't waddle your carcass to any where
nearly approching my physical abilities and the hookers you can't afford
don't rate as rejections on your part!

CM

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Yeah I've actually seen real women and they drink it! Unlike you who's
only
| seen pictures of women and drink it yourself! Pantywaist!
|
| CM
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| news | | You should know.
| |
| | S.Simon
| |
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| | Kahlua is a woman's drink!
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| | | Instant coffee??? And you say Booby is nutz???
| | |
| | | The only coffee worth drinking aboard is a hot, steaming
| | | cup of espresso with a jigger of rum or Kahlua.
| | |
| | | S.Simon
| | |
| | |
| | | "Thom Stewart" wrote in message
| | | Doug,
| | |
| | | My favorite Rough weather breakfast is the simple fried egg
| sandwich.
| | | Really rough, "Sailors Eggs." Eggs fried in a piece of Bread
with
| the
| | | center removed, Fried over hard. And; as Scotty say, A good cup
of
| | | Instant Coffee!
| | |
| | | Ole Thom
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Simple Simon

I have never accepted welfare. Dole is an antiquated
word around here nowadays. It is no longer politically
correct because it makes bums out to look like bums.

One does not live off the public dole. One is financially
challenged.

S.Simon

The Captain...cap n all wrote in message ...
Not hard is it?
Dole payment to buy food.....umm unemployment cheque....handout

Bobsprit

Previously, Both Simmy, and Bushsprit have admitted that they are turned on by
very young girls. When challenged, they reinforced and defended that position.
They are a couple of pedophiles.

Not the case. Neal and I agreed that young girls who are "developed" are
certainly "attractive" to most men. Few men would have kicked a young Britney
Spears out of bed, especially if her actual age were not devulged. I've seen 13
year old girls who show signs of becoming beautiful women. This does not mean
that I want to sleep with them. Only that I can appreciate beauty in all of
it's stages.
If a man (who isn't gay) sees a beautiful girl, he's going to be sexually
aroused. The sexual design of man does not worry about ages. That's a learned
response. It can never overcome instinct.
That said, I would not sleep with a child, nor do I want a 22 year old for that
matter. Been there, done that. A mature woman is simply more sexually capable.

RB
Bobsprit

They already stated in very strong terms that they liked little kids.
That's a matter of record.

Nope. As far as I know, Neal has never said he liked little kids, which is far
different (if not legally) from finding a teenaged girl attractive.
People who like sexless kids ARE sick. But looking at a 16 year old underwear
model and claiming she's not sexual is simple and dangerous denial.

RB
The_navigator©

Bloody hell! So they were right!

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:

That said, I would not sleep with a child, nor do I want a 22 year old for that
matter. Been there, done that.

Bart Senior

Hey Thom,

How have you been up there in the North West?

Eggs seems to sit pretty well for me most of the day,
and unlike high carb diets, I'm not hungry again at
noon. I'm going to have to experiment some more
with these in rough weather.

Bart

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 08:36:51 -0800 (PST), (Thom
Stewart) wrote:

Doug,

My favorite Rough weather breakfast is the simple fried egg sandwich.
Really rough, "Sailors Eggs." Eggs fried in a piece of Bread with the
center removed, Fried over hard. And; as Scotty say, A good cup of
Instant Coffee!

Ole Thom

Bart Senior

Some of the worst weather I saw was while fishing off of New
Hamshire. I was in the bow with three friends fishing, and
drinking.

Now the true drinking contest is determined by how many fish
you catch--if you can remember.

Everybody else on the boat, over 20 other people, were
blowing chunks. Aside from the crew, my buddies and I, up
in the bow, were very drunk, having too much fun to get
seasick, although I remember feeling somewhat nauseous.

Sitting on the cabin top, feet on the bulwarks, I remember
my knees were alternatingly n the chest, or else I was fully
extended as if I was standing up. We were rolling bigtime!

To give you an idea how rough it was. We had two plastic
garbage cans up in the bow with us. One for beer and ice,
and the other for empties and trash. While walkingforward
after ****ing out a gallon of beer, I was pitched up off my feet
up into the air and swan dived down head first into the
trash can. Three sets of hands pulled me out, set me down
and filled my hand with another beer. Fortunately the garbage
and one hand cushioned the fall.

It just goes to show that having fun, and keeping your mind
off nausea, does more to prevent sea-sickness than anything
else.

I don't know how well drinking would help when off shore,
for extended periods. I'll have to try that. I'm sure it would
prevent the bile from building up in your stomach, and
probably help move things along the digestive tract.

And it is easier ot puke beer than stomach acid.

So Neal, what do you think about drinking and sea sickness?
Does one help prevent the other?

Bart

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:49:46 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Instant coffee??? And you say Booby is nutz???

The only coffee worth drinking aboard is a hot, steaming
cup of espresso with a jigger of rum or Kahlua.

S.Simon

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Doug,

My favorite Rough weather breakfast is the simple fried egg sandwich.
Really rough, "Sailors Eggs." Eggs fried in a piece of Bread with the
center removed, Fried over hard. And; as Scotty say, A good cup of
Instant Coffee!

Ole Thom

Sailing is obsolete today ! ! ! Harlan Osier General 19 August 8th 04 02:10 AM
History of the American Sailing Navy - 1949 - Chapelle DuLaze Boat Building 0 June 17th 04 04:10 PM
O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 04:46 PM
NO Sailing Today!!! Bobsprit ASA 56 September 25th 03 09:31 AM
Escapism Sailing Scott Vernon ASA 25 July 23rd 03 12:40 PM