Capt. Mooron

Default Nasty, Nasty, Crazy Day Sailing Today

Rum in the coffee.... of course!

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| Wot no rum?
|
| Cheers MC
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
| Real Sailor's breakfast..... six raw eggs and some salt in a highball!
|
| CM
|
| "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | Hey Neal, check out this "Sailing breakfast".
| | Cheers MC
| |
| |
| |
| | DSK wrote:
| |
| |
| |
| | Personally, my favorite sailing breakfast is bisquits & gravy, with
| grits & sloppy eggs
| | thrown in. Not heart healthy, not slimming, but gives you some
calories
| to work with and
| | seems to stay in place well.
| |
| |

The_navigator©

That'll make the gray morning watch look brighter! Add to it some cup
cooked porridge with strawberry jam and it'll fill the cold recesses of
your tum.

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

Rum in the coffee.... of course!

CM

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
| Wot no rum?
|
| Cheers MC
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
| Real Sailor's breakfast..... six raw eggs and some salt in a highball!
|
| CM
|
| "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | Hey Neal, check out this "Sailing breakfast".
| | Cheers MC
| |
| |
| |
| | DSK wrote:
| |
| |
| |
| | Personally, my favorite sailing breakfast is bisquits & gravy, with
| grits & sloppy eggs
| | thrown in. Not heart healthy, not slimming, but gives you some
calories
| to work with and
| | seems to stay in place well.
| |
| |

Horvath

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:14:43 -0400, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

Real Sailor's breakfast..... six raw eggs and some salt in a highball!

Real Sailor's breakfast..... six beers and a shot of rum.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.
DSK

The Captains Nemesis wrote:

Read some research recently...wish I could remember where...which
found that fluid from any source will combat dehydration.
That coffee and tea will not increase the risk at all.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

I'd be interested in seeing it.

FWIW the current wisdom on drinking caffienated drinks... in the short term, yes they
help with hydration. However, if you're considering a longer time frame than you can
hold your bladder (just for example, the physiology is not related) then you should
drink at least as much non-caffienated as well. Caffiene is a diuretic and will pull
water out of the body.

However falling asleep on watch is a bigger hazard than dehydration for most
people....

DSK

Scott Vernon

I was like that once, from 1972~1994.

Scotty

The Captains Nemesis wrote

that I had zoned out and was operating on autopilot.

Thom Stewart

Doug,

My favorite Rough weather breakfast is the simple fried egg sandwich.
Really rough, "Sailors Eggs." Eggs fried in a piece of Bread with the
center removed, Fried over hard. And; as Scotty say, A good cup of
Instant Coffee!

Ole Thom

Simple Simon

Instant coffee??? And you say Booby is nutz???

The only coffee worth drinking aboard is a hot, steaming
cup of espresso with a jigger of rum or Kahlua.

S.Simon

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Doug,

My favorite Rough weather breakfast is the simple fried egg sandwich.
Really rough, "Sailors Eggs." Eggs fried in a piece of Bread with the
center removed, Fried over hard. And; as Scotty say, A good cup of
Instant Coffee!

Ole Thom

Capt. Mooron

Kahlua is a woman's drink!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Instant coffee??? And you say Booby is nutz???
|
| The only coffee worth drinking aboard is a hot, steaming
| cup of espresso with a jigger of rum or Kahlua.
|
| S.Simon
|

| "Thom Stewart" wrote in message
| Doug,
|
| My favorite Rough weather breakfast is the simple fried egg sandwich.
| Really rough, "Sailors Eggs." Eggs fried in a piece of Bread with the
| center removed, Fried over hard. And; as Scotty say, A good cup of
| Instant Coffee!
|
| Ole Thom

Simple Simon

You should know.

S.Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Kahlua is a woman's drink!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Instant coffee??? And you say Booby is nutz???
|
| The only coffee worth drinking aboard is a hot, steaming
| cup of espresso with a jigger of rum or Kahlua.
|
| S.Simon
|

| "Thom Stewart" wrote in message
| Doug,
|
| My favorite Rough weather breakfast is the simple fried egg sandwich.
| Really rough, "Sailors Eggs." Eggs fried in a piece of Bread with the
| center removed, Fried over hard. And; as Scotty say, A good cup of
| Instant Coffee!
|
| Ole Thom

Capt. Mooron

Yeah I've actually seen real women and they drink it! Unlike you who's only
seen pictures of women and drink it yourself! Pantywaist!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
news | You should know.

| S.Simon
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Kahlua is a woman's drink!
|
| CM
|
| "Simple Simon" wrote in message
| | Instant coffee??? And you say Booby is nutz???
| |
| | The only coffee worth drinking aboard is a hot, steaming
| | cup of espresso with a jigger of rum or Kahlua.
| |
| | S.Simon
| |
| |
| | "Thom Stewart" wrote in message
| | Doug,
| |
| | My favorite Rough weather breakfast is the simple fried egg
sandwich.
| | Really rough, "Sailors Eggs." Eggs fried in a piece of Bread with
the
| | center removed, Fried over hard. And; as Scotty say, A good cup of
| | Instant Coffee!
| |
| | Ole Thom
| |
| |
| |

Sailing is obsolete today ! ! ! Harlan Osier General 19 August 8th 04 02:10 AM
History of the American Sailing Navy - 1949 - Chapelle DuLaze Boat Building 0 June 17th 04 04:10 PM
O.T. 30 years ago vs. Today RGrew176 General 0 February 10th 04 03:46 PM
NO Sailing Today!!! Bobsprit ASA 56 September 25th 03 09:31 AM
Escapism Sailing Scott Vernon ASA 25 July 23rd 03 12:40 PM