Bobsprit

Default NO Sailing Today!!!

Damn it!!!!!!!!!

Well, poor Scotty and Billy Jane have NEVER been sailing.

RB
Horvath

Default NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 17:28:44 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| I went sailing today, loser. Tonight, I'm helping my beautiful female
| fiance with her ner new sex toys.

Whoa!!.... not often someone is so defensive as to feel obligated to
utilize two gender references for the same figment of their imgination in
one sentence.

Let's face it Horvath.... we saw your picture and you're a fat, ugly chump.
No babe would go anywhere near you unless you paid her above average rates.

You're almost as fat as Bob and almost as ugly!

Where did you get the idea I was fat, dumbass? I'm a lean, mean,
girl-pleasing machine.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Capt. Mooron

Simple... that photo ws taken on 110 film... it's years old. We all saw the
ones posted on the web with the link you so kindly provided.

You're so fat and butt ugly... you couldn't coax a poodle out of a box with
a pork chop!

CM

"Horvath" wrote in message
| On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 17:28:44 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
| wrote this crap:
|

| "Horvath" wrote in message
|
| | I went sailing today, loser. Tonight, I'm helping my beautiful female
| | fiance with her ner new sex toys.
|
| Whoa!!.... not often someone is so defensive as to feel obligated to
| utilize two gender references for the same figment of their imgination in
| one sentence.
|
| Let's face it Horvath.... we saw your picture and you're a fat, ugly
chump.
| No babe would go anywhere near you unless you paid her above average
rates.

| You're almost as fat as Bob and almost as ugly!
|
| Where did you get the idea I was fat, dumbass? I'm a lean, mean,
| girl-pleasing machine.
|

| Ave Imperator Bush!
| Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Simple... that photo ws taken on 110 film... it's years old. We all
saw the ones posted on the web with the link you so kindly provided.

You're so fat and butt ugly... you couldn't coax a poodle out of a box
with a pork chop!

Please, haven't we already heard enough about his sex fantasies?

Bertie
Jonathan Ganz

It's pretty obvious.

wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| I went sailing today, loser. Tonight, I'm helping my beautiful female
| fiance with her ner new sex toys.

Whoa!!.... not often someone is so defensive as to feel obligated to
utilize two gender references for the same figment of their imgination in
one sentence.

Let's face it Horvath.... we saw your picture and you're a fat, ugly

chump.
No babe would go anywhere near you unless you paid her above average

rates.

You're almost as fat as Bob and almost as ugly!

Where did you get the idea I was fat, dumbass? I'm a lean, mean,
girl-pleasing machine.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Horvath

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:40:33 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

Simple... that photo ws taken on 110 film... it's years old. We all saw the
ones posted on the web with the link you so kindly provided.

What's 110 film? It was taken with a camera, probably 800 speed.

You're so fat and butt ugly... you couldn't coax a poodle out of a box with
a pork chop!

Do I look fat here?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84590681KaiYGz

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Horvath

Default NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1) - 1 attachment

On 21 Sep 2003 00:37:34 GMT, Donkey Hotheee wrote this crap:

You do know that it's against your ISP's AUP to post binaries on a non-
binary froup, don't you?

No it's not, dumbass.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Horvath

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:57:40 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Funny how he keep emphasising that he has a female fiance.
Did you have a male one previously?

Nope. All my fiances were female. I emphasize it because I want you
to quit hitting on me, Jon-boy.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Bobsprit

Do I look fat here?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/22255438/84590681KaiYGz

Two men with man-boobs. Don't you guys ever lift a weight or run or ANYTHING?

Good grief!

RB
Bobsprit

Nope. All my fiances were female.

Obviously you've now realized you were waiting for mister right?
Maybe you can call you old man?

Bwahahahahaha!

RB