Horvath

Default NO Sailing Today!!! - photo2.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 17:28:44 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| I went sailing today, loser. Tonight, I'm helping my beautiful female
| fiance with her ner new sex toys.

Whoa!!.... not often someone is so defensive as to feel obligated to
utilize two gender references for the same figment of their imgination in
one sentence.

Let's face it Horvath.... we saw your picture and you're a fat, ugly chump.
No babe would go anywhere near you unless you paid her above average rates.

You're almost as fat as Bob and almost as ugly!

Where did you get the idea I was fat, dumbass? I'm a lean, mean,
girl-pleasing machine.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!